دانلود کتاب مقدمه ای بر اپتیک بصری: رویکرد تابشی + ویدئو
Introduction to Visual Optics: A Light Approach, 1ed + Video
Get the foundational knowledge you need in the area of visual optics with the text that is easy to comprehend, visually appealing, and engaging from cover to cover. Introduction to Visual Optics: A Light Approach covers the basic information you need in this complex area in a significantly more approachable manner than other resources on the market. You’ll find clear, easy-to-read explanations that work hand-in-hand with colourful charts, graphs, illustrations, and diagrams created by the author, Dr. Samantha Strong. This unique text is perfect for optometry students, optometrists, ophthalmology residents, student dispensing opticians, and others in the eye care field.
- Covers foundational visual optics knowledge, from refraction to reflection, vergence, and more in a fun, easy-to-read format.
- Features a highly visual format, with full-colour illustrations, tables, and boxes throughout to aid in understanding and memory recall.
- Discusses underlying principles of several key ophthalmic imaging techniques.
- Includes experiments you can try at home (create your own cornea, build a camera obscura, create a blue sky in your kitchen, create an interference film, create a prism) with companion demonstration videos to facilitate and apply key learning objectives.
- Contains approximately 200 practice questions and equations throughout that test your knowledge of core concepts.
۱. Basics of light and colour
۲. Vergence and refraction
۳. Thin lenses
۴. Thick lenses
۵. The reduced eye and spherical and cylindrical lenses
۷. Ray tracing
۸. Dispersion and chromatic aberration
۱۰. Superposition, interference and diffraction
۱۳. Optical instruments and low vision aids
۱۵. Imaging the eye and measuring refractive error
۱۶. Wavefront aberrations and adaptive optics
۱۷. Optical coherence tomography
۱۸. Create your own camera obscura
۱۹. Create a blue sky at home
۲۰. Create a prism
۲۱. Measure the speed of light
۲۲. Create a ‘cornea’
۲۳. Kitchen thin film interference
۱. Video 1.1: Light is comprised of different wavelengths, and these wavelengths can combine to produce different colours of light.
۲. Video 2.1: This video teaches you about refraction and images, as seen through curved refractive surfaces (in this case, a round glass of water).
۳. Video 10.1: Diffraction is a process by which light ‘bends’ round the corners of apertures or obstacles, given the right circumstances
۴. Video 19.1: This video shows you an example of a completed ‘blue sky’ experiment, as described in chapter 19.
۵. Video 20.1: This video shows successful completion of the ‘create a prism’ experiment, using water, a mirror and a torch to demonstrate dispersion at home.
۶. Video 21.1: This video shows clearly how to complete the ‘speed of light’ experiment by melting chocolate in a microwave and measuring the distance between the melting ‘hotspots’ that form.
۷. Video 22.1: This video shows how to prepare materials and complete the ‘create a cornea’ experiment from the textbook.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=356793
نویسنده : Samantha Strong PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 239 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323875343
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $88.08
حجم فایل : -