دانلود کتاب اپیدمیولوژی، آمار زیستی، پزشکی پیشگیرانه و بهداشت عمومی جکل
Jekel’s Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health, 5ed
Jekel’s Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health Written by renowned epidemiologists and public health experts, this unique text provides complete, concise coverage of epidemiology, biostatistics, preventive medicine, and public health in clear, easy-to-understand terms. One convenient volume delivers must-know content in four complex areas―information that’s sure to be covered in today’s classrooms and on USMLE exams―presented with a clinical focus and real-life medical examples throughout. Depth of coverage, concise writing style, outstanding online review questions, a clinical emphasis … these features and more make Jekel’s Epidemiology your go-to resource for learning, study, and review.
- Focuses on clinical problem solving and decision making using epidemiologic concepts and examples.
- Contains more clinical cases throughout, including global examples.
- Offers expanded coverage of the impact of big data and precision medicine, as well as an updated and reorganized biostatistics section.
- Features quick-reference boxes that showcase key concepts and calculations, and dynamic illustrations that facilitate learning using a highly visual approach.
- Provides almost ۳۰۰ multiple-choice chapter review questions and answers in print, with additional questions and more online at Student Consult.
- Aligns content to board blueprints for the USMLE as well as the three specialtiescertified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine: Occupational Medicine, andPublic Health & General Preventive Medicine―and is recommended by the ABPM as a top review source for its core specialty examination.
Four key medical disciplines in one comprehensive, convenient resource
۱. Basic epidemiologic concepts and principles
۲. Epidemiologic data measurements
۳. Epidemiologic surveillance and epidemic outbreak investigation
۴. The study of risk factors and causation
۵. Common research designs and issues in epidemiology
۶. Assessment of risk and benefit in epidemiologic studies
۷. Understanding the quality of medical data
۸. Describing variation and distribution of data
۹. Testing hypotheses
۱۰. Analyzing relationships between two variables
۱۱. Analyzing relationships between multiple variables
۱۲. Using statistics to design studies : Sample Size Calculation, Randomization, and Controlling for Multiple Hypotheses
۱۳. Using statistics to answer clinical questions : Meta-Analysis, Bayes Theorem and Predictive Values of Tests, and Decision Analysis
۱۴. Introduction to preventive medicine
۱۵. Methods of primary prevention: Health promotion and disease prevention
۱۶. Principles and practice of secondary prevention
۱۷. Methods of tertiary prevention
۱۸. Developing recommendations for clinical preventive services
۱۹. Chronic disease prevention
۲۰. Prevention of infectious diseases
۲۱. Prevention of mental health and behavior problems
۲۲. Occupational medicine and environmental health
۲۳. Injury prevention
۲۴. Introduction to public health
۲۵. The US public health system: Structure and function
۲۶. Improving public health in communities
۲۷. Disaster epidemiology and surveillance
۲۸. Health services organization, financing, and quality improvement
۲۹. Health care organization, policy, and financing
۳۰. Integrating efforts for clinical care, research, and public health action—one science, one planet, one health
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=366665
نویسنده : Joann G. Elmore
ناشر : Elsevier; 5th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 471 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323642012
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $59.92
حجم فایل : 11 MB