Current, comprehensive, and evidence-based, Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia: Perioperative and Critical Care Management, 8th Edition, offers practical guidance from today’s international leaders in cardiac anesthesiology, helping you to optimize perioperative outcomes, avoid complications, and ensure maximum patient safety. Dr. Joel A. Kaplan, along with an expert team of associate editors, guides you through today’s clinical challenges, including expanded coverage of critical care, the newest approaches to perioperative assessment and management, state-of-the art diagnostic techniques, and cardiovascular and coronary physiology.
- Covers the full spectrum of contemporary cardiothoracic anesthesia practice, including preoperative assessment, physiology, pharmacology, monitoring, transesophageal echocardiography, coagulation, specific cardiac procedures, extracorporeal circulation, postoperative pain treatment, and management of the complex patient with cardiac disease.
- Includes expanded coverage of critical care topics, reflecting the increased perioperative care now provided by anesthesiologists in the ICU.
- Contains new chapters on Structural Heart Disease Procedures; Cardiorespiratory Effects of COVID-19; Critical Care Ultrasound; Intensive Unit Management of Patients on Mechanical Circulatory Support; and Postoperative Care of the Heart and Lung Transplant Patient.
- Features more than 900 full-color illustrations, decision trees, charts, and graphs (over one-third are new) that aid in visual understanding of complex topics.
- Provides access to over 120 videos, including a range of echocardiography clips.
- Contains balanced, dependable, and updated content on all aspects of the anesthetic management of cardiac surgical procedures, as well as cardiology procedures performed in catheterization and electrophysiologic laboratories.
- Places new emphasis on cardiac devices requiring perioperative care, including cardiac implanted electrical devices and ventricular assist devices.
۱. Cardiology Consultation and Assessment of Cardiac Risk 1
۲. The Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures in the Adult Patient
۳. Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
۴. The Cardiorespiratory Effects of COVID-19
۵. Cardiac Physiology
۶. Coronary Physiology
۷. Cardiovascular Pharmacology of Anesthetics
۸. Cardiovascular Pharmacology
۹. Monitoring of the Heart and Vascular System
۱۰. Basic Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography
۱۱. Transesophageal Echocardiography: Advanced Echocardiography Concepts
۱۲. Central Nervous System Monitoring
۱۳. Coagulation Monitoring
۱۴. Anesthesia for Myocardial Revascularization
۱۵. Valvular Heart Disease: Repair and Replacement
۱۶. Adult Congenital Heart Disease
۱۷. Thoracic Aorta
۱۸. Uncommon Cardiac Diseases
۱۹. Cardiac Transplantation
۲۰. Lung Transplantation
۲۱. Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension
۲۲. Durable Mechanical Circulatory Assist Devices for Heart Failure
۲۳. Structural Heart Disease Procedures
۲۴. Electrophysiology Procedures
۲۵. Cardiopulmonary Bypass : Pathophysiology and Management
۲۶. Discontinuing Cardiopulmonary Bypass
۲۷. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
۲۸. Coagulation and Transfusion Management
۲۹. Enhanced Recovery Programs in Cardiac Surgery
۳۰. Pain Management for the Cardiac Patient
۳۱. Central Nervous System Dysfunction After Cardiac Surgery
۳۲. Critical Care Ultrasound
۳۳. Postoperative Respiratory Care
۳۴. Postoperative Cardiovascular Management
۳۵. Intensive Care Unit Management of Patients on Mechanical Circulatory Support
۳۶. Postoperative Care of the Heart and Lung Transplant Patient
۳۷. General Critical Care
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=371388
نویسنده : Joel A. Kaplan MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 8th edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF بدون کاهش حجم و کیفیت تصاویر
تعداد صفحات : 1197 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323829244
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $277.99
حجم فایل : 212 MB