دانلود کتاب راهنمای کاتتریزاسیون قلبی کرن + ویدئو
Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7ed + Video
For portable, quick access to information needed at the point of care in today’s cath lab, look no farther than Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 7th Edition. This detailed, authoritative guide is ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, as well as for all members of the cardiac cath team. Highly readable and accessible, it helps you provide optimal patient care with reliable information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances in this fast-paced field.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Provides clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications for every procedure you’ll encounter – including coverage of new techniques and technologies that affect virtually all aspects of familiar procedures.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques for vascular closure and expansion of large-bore access procedures, including TAVR, ECMO, mitraclip, and TMVR.
- Features a new chapter on intracardiac echocardiography and intraprocedural imaging.
- Discusses key topics such as intra-procedural imaging, management of complications with algorithms that expedite the approach to these patients, adjunctive hemodynamic support, and maintaining quality in the laboratory.
- Incorporates an increased emphasis on indications and contraindications for procedures in the context of a multidisciplinary heart team approach.
- Includes numerous clear illustrations to enhance your understanding of the material, as well as videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab.
“This is a comprehensive yet clear guide to cardiac catheterization. The expert authors present a learning platform and standardized book for interventionalists in training and practicing cardiologists.”
-Rikin Kadakia, Doctor of Medicine (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody’s Review
Trusted, easy-to-use information for every member of the cardiac cath team
۱. The cardiac catheterization laboratory
۲. Arterial and venous access
۳. Coronary angiography and ventriculography
۴. Invasive hemodynamics
۵. Peripheral arterial disease and angiography
۶. Interventional cardiology procedures
۷. The electrophysiology laboratory and electrophysiologic procedures
۸. High-risk cardiac catheterization
۹. Special techniques
۱۰. Research techniques
۱۱. Optimization of quality in the cardiac catheterization laboratory
۱. Cath Lab Equipment
۲. Femoral Artery Access
۳. Radial Artery Access
۴. Radial Artery Hemostasis
۵. Coronary and Ventricular Angiography
۶. Transfemoral Cardiac Catheterization
۷. Transradial Cardiac Catheterization
۸. FFR Demonstration
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=321277
نویسنده : Paul Sorajja MD FACC FAHA FSCAI
ناشر : Elsevier; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 747
(ISBN) شابک : 0323597734
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $54.81
حجم فایل : 750 MB