دانلود کتاب برنامه درمانی در انکولوژی تابشی خان
Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology, 4ed
RATED 5 STARS BY DOODY’S REVIEW SERVICE!
This unique, full-color reference offers a total team approach to radiation oncology treatment planning, incorporating the newest imaging techniques and offering a comprehensive discussion of clinical, physical, biological and technical aspects. A clear focus on the application of physical and clinical concepts to solve treatment planning problems helps you provide effective, state-of-the-art care for cancer patients. With authoritative coverage of the latest in sophisticated radiation oncology treatment modalities, the 4th Edition of Khan’s Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology is an essential resource for the radiation oncologist, medical physicist, dosimetrist, and radiation therapist.
New to this edition:
- Up-to-date material throughout reflects the most current practices in radiation oncology treatment.
- New chapters discuss the pros and cons of recent developments in the field: Role of Protons vs. Photons in Modern Radiotherapy: Clinical Perspective, Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy, and Radiobiology of Hypofractionated Regimens for SRS and SBRT.
- New contributors bring a fresh perspective and provide current insight in their areas of expertise.
- New Key Points and Study Questions at the end of each chapter online help you assess your understanding of the material.
- Discussions of the scientific background and the key aspects of clinical approach ensure that you gain a well-rounded understanding of how to plan treatment from both a technical and a clinical perspective.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Doody’s Review – Score 97 and 5 Stars!
“This book is clearly written and easy to read — a hallmark of all books penned by Dr. Khan. It is a ready resource for finding answers to treatment planning related questions in radiation oncology. Perhaps, owing to size limitations, some topics are not covered in detail. However, ample references are provided for interested readers. It is my hope that the book’s future editions will include an expanded list of study questions. It is also expected that the next edition will cover topics related to the evolving, yet important, field of MR-based treatment planning and delivery. The book is a joy to read and should appeal to all those interested in radiation oncology. ”
-Anil Sethi, PhD, FAAPM, DABMP, DABR(Loyola University Medical Center)
۱ Introduction: Process, Equipment,, and Personnel
۲ Imaging in Radiotherapy
۳ Treatment Simulation
۴ Treatment Planning Algorithms: Photon Dose Calculations
۵ Treatment Planning Algorithms: Brachytherapy
۶ Treatment Planning Algorithms: Electron Beams
۷ Treatment Planning Algorithms: Proton Therapy
۸ Commissioning and Quality Assurance
۹ Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy: Photons
۱۰ Intensity-Modulated Proton Therapy
۱۱ Patient and Organ Movement
۱۲ Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
۱۳ Linac Radiosurgery: System Requirements,. Procedures, and Testing
۱۴ Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy
۱۵ Low Dose-Rate Brachytherapy
۱۶ High Dose-Rate Brachytherapy Treatment Planning
۱۷ Electron Beam Treatment Planning
۱۸ Proton Beam Therapy
۱۹ Role of Protons Versus Photons in Modern Radiotherapy: Clinical Perspective
۲۰ Fractionation: Radiobiologic Principles and Clinical Practice
۲۱ Radiobiology of Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy
۲۲ Tolerance of Normal Tissue to Therapeutic Radiation
۲۳ Treatment Plan Evaluation
۲۴ Cancers of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۲۵ Gynecologic Malignancies
۲۶A Cancer of the Genitourinary Tract: Prostate Cancer
۲۶B Genitourinary Cancers: Bladder Cancer
۲۶C Cancers of the Genitourinary Tract: Testis
۲۷ The Lymphomas
۲۸ Cancers of the Head and Neck
۲۹ Cancers of the Skin, Including Mycosis Fungoides
۳۰ Breast Cancer
۳۱ Cancers of the Central Nervous System
۳۲ Pediatric Malignancies
۳۳ Cancers of the Thorax/Lung
۳۴ Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcomas
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=69697
نویسنده : Faiz M. Khan Ph.D , John P. Gibbons Ph.D
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیل شده) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 1594
(ISBN) شابک : 1469889978
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $130.23
حجم فایل : 130 MB