دانلود کتاب پرستاری پزشکی-جراحی لوئیس: ارزیابی و مدیریت مشکلات بالینی
Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 12ed
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in medical-surgical nursing with this leading textbook! Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition uses a conversational writing style, a focus on nursing concepts and clinical trends, evidence-based content, and basic pathophysiology review to provide the solid foundation needed in a rapidly changing healthcare environment. Comprehensive chapters cover topics including nursing management and collaboration, health promotion, acute interventions, and ambulatory care. Summary tables and boxes make it easy to find essential information, and a building-block approach makes even the most complex concepts simple to grasp. In addition to three new chapters, this edition includes a stronger focus on the nursing process, clinical judgment, and preparation for the Next-Generation NCLEX® Examination.
- Content written and reviewed by leading experts in the field ensures that information is comprehensive, current, and clinically accurate.
- Interprofessional care is addressed in special Interprofessional Care sections and Interprofessional Care tables.
- Bridge to the NCLEX® Examination review questions reinforce key content and include both standard and alternate item format questions to help you prepare for the NCLEX exam.
- Coverage of cultural and ethnic health disparities highlights important issues such as risk factors, economic aspects, and access to health care.
- Coverage of gerontology and chronic illness is addressed in a separate chapter and highlighted in special gerontologic tables.
- Pathophysiology maps use flowcharts tooutline complex concepts related to diseases, making them easier to understand.
- Focused Assessment boxes provide brief checklists for a practical “assessment on the run” or bedside approach to assessment, and can be used to evaluate the status of previously identified health problems and monitor for signs of new problems.
- Safety Alert boxes highlight patient safety issues and focus on the National Patient Safety Goals.
- Nutritional Therapy tables summarize nutritional interventions and strategies for promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Promoting Population Health boxes summarize health care goals as they relate to specific disorders such as cancer and diabetes, and identify strategies for health promotion.
- Drug Therapy tables and Drug Alerts highlight important safety considerations for key drugs.
Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing Prepare for success on the Next-Generation NCLEX® exam and in medical-surgical nursing with this leading textbook
SECTION 1 Concepts in Nursing Practice
SECTION 2 Problems Related to Comfort and Coping
SECTION 3 Problems Related to Homeostasis and Protection
SECTION 4 Perioperative and Emergency Care
SECTION 5 Problems Related to Altered Sensory Input
SECTION 6 Problems of Oxygenation: Ventilation
SECTION 7 Problems of Oxygenation: Transport
SECTION 8 Problems of Oxygenation: Perfusion
SECTION 9 Problems of Ingestion, Digestion, Absorption, and Elimination
SECTION 10 Problems of Urinary Function
SECTION 11 Problems Related to Regulatory and Reproductive Mechanisms
SECTION 12 Problems Related to Movement and Coordination
A Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
B Clinical Problems With Definitions
C Laboratory Reference Intervals
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=377732
نویسنده : Mariann M. Harding PhD RN
ناشر : Elsevier; 12th edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1829
(ISBN) شابک : 0323789617
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $129.99
حجم فایل : 125 MB