دانلود کتاب از دست دادن حافظه، آلزایمر و زوال عقل: راهنمای عملی برای پزشکان + ویدئو
Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia: A Practical Guide for Clinicians, 3ed + Video
With a focus on the practical, day-to-day tools needed by neurologists, psychiatrists, geriatricians, and others who work with the elderly, Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, 3rd Edition, is an indispensable, easy-to-read resource in this growing area. Clinical experts Drs. Andrew Budson and Paul Solomon cover the essentials of physical and cognitive examinations and laboratory and imaging studies for dementia and related illnesses, giving you the guidance you need to make accurate diagnosis and treatment decisions with confidence.
- Provides in-depth coverage of clinically useful diagnostic tests and the latest research findings and treatment approaches.
- Incorporates real-world case studies that facilitate the management of both common and uncommon conditions.
- Contains new chapters on Alzheimer’s look-alikes and posterior cortical atrophy.
- Covers key topics such as chronic traumatic encephalopathy, primary age-related tauopathy (PART) and limbic-predominant, age-related TDP-43 encephalopathy (LATE), in addition to new criteria for dementia with Lewy bodies and posterior cortical atrophy.
- Includes current National Institute on Aging–Alzheimer’s Association and DSM-5 criteria for Alzheimer’s disease and mild cognitive impairment.
- Demonstrates how to use diagnostic tests such as the amyloid imaging scans florbetapir (Amyvid), flutemetamol (Vizamyl), and florbetaben (Neuraceq), which can display amyloid plaques in the living brains of patients, as well as the new tau scans.
- Includes access to more than two dozen videos that illustrate common tests, clinical signs, and diagnostic features.
Doody’s Core Titles® ۲۰۲۲
“This book is a unique contribution to the review and treatment of memory loss and associated diseases. It is easy to read and clearly written, ready to be read by those with various levels of training, while providing important information guiding clinical care of patients with memory loss and various dementias. It is a practical guide for approaching this topic in the clinical setting, with updated information and peer-reviewed publications guiding the content. An updated edition was needed as information in this area is constantly evolving.”
©Doody’s Review Service, 2022, Michelle Braslavsky, DO (Thomas Jefferson University)
Doody’s Score: 96 – ۴ Stars!
۱. Why Diagnose and Treat Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia?
۲. Evaluating the Patient With Memory Loss or Dementia
۳. Subjective Cognitive Decline, Mild Cognitive Impairment, and Dementia
۴. Alzheimer’s Disease
۵. Primary Age-Related Tauopathy
۶. Limbic-predominant Age-related TDP-43 Encephalopathy
۷. Vascular Cognitive Impairment and Vascular Dementia
۸. Dementia With Lewy Bodies
۹. Primary Progressive Aphasia and Apraxia of Speech
۱۰. Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia
۱۱. Posterior Cortical Atrophy
۱۲. Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
۱۳. Corticobasal Degeneration and Corticobasal Syndrome
۱۴. Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
۱۵. Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
۱۶. Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease
۱۷. Other Disorders That Cause Memory Loss or Dementia
۱۸. Goals for the Treatment of Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia
۱۹. Cholinesterase Inhibitors
۲۱. Vitamins, Herbs, Supplements, and Antiinflammatories
۲۲. Nonpharmacological Treatment of Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia
۲۳. Future Treatments of Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia
۲۴. Evaluating the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
۲۵. Caring for and Educating the Caregiver
۲۶. Nonpharmacological Treatment of the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
۲۷. Pharmacological Treatment of the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
۲۸. Life Adjustments for Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia
۲۹. Legal and Financial Issues in Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia
۳۰. Special Issues in Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=319206
نویسنده : Andrew E. Budson MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 347 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323795447
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $86.41
حجم فایل : 3100 MB