Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Surgery office-based aesthetic surgeries are performed millions of times per year all across the globe. In this highly visual, practical reference, Dr. Donald W. Buck II and a team of expert contributing authors bring you fully up to date with today’s most sought-after procedures. Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Surgery is a must-have reference for plastic and aesthetic surgeons, both in practice and in training, who currently have or want to establish a minimally invasive aesthetic procedure practice.
- Offers authoritative guidance on the minimally invasive procedures you are most likely to perform, including chemodenervation, vaginal rejuvenation, soft tissue filler and Botox, non-invasive liposculpting, laser hair removal and vein ablation, hair transplantation, and more.
- Includes practical chapters on how to establish a minimally-invasive aesthetic procedure practice and the basics of skincare.
- Provides fundamental information such as product descriptions and background, the science behind the technology, indications for procedures, and contraindications.
- Contains technical, “how-to pearls from key aesthetic opinion leaders worldwide, including tips on post-procedural care, outcomes, and managing complications.
- Features procedural videos of chemical peels, laser hair removal and laser vein ablation, redraping and setting sutures, treatment of suprapatellar wrinkled skin under local infiltration anesthesia, and more.
About the Author
۱. Basics of skin care
۲. Chemical peels *
۴. Soft tissue fillers
۵. Laser resurfacing *
۶. Laser hair removal and vein ablation
۷. Suture lifts
۸. Noninvasive liposculpting
۹. Hair transplantation
۱۰. Vaginal rejuvenation: Nonsurgical options
۲.۱ Lecture video content on chemical peels.
۶.۱ Demonstration of laser hair removal using a long pulse 1064-nm neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Nd : YAG) laser.
۶.۲ Demonstration of laser vein ablation using a long pulse 532-nm potassium titanyl phosphate (KTP) laser.
۷.۱ Facial Assessment and Vector/Suture Markings
۷.۲ Insertion of Sutures in the Face and Neck
۷.۳ Tightening and Setting of Final Sutures
۸.۱ ۴۰ Kilojoule BodyTite handpiece used to Tighten abdominal subcutaneous tissue
۸.۲ Morphues8 of the abdomen
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=380002
نویسنده : Donald W. Buck II MD FACS
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 185
(ISBN) شابک : 0323679870
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $188.99
حجم فایل : -