Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!
Renowned for its comprehensive coverage and engaging, storytelling approach, the bestselling Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy ۹th Edition, guides students from initial anatomy and foundational science courses through clinical training and practice. A popular resource for a variety of programs, this proven text serves as a complete reference, emphasizing anatomy that is important in physical diagnosis for primary care, interpretation of diagnostic imaging, and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery. The 9th Edition reflects the latest changes in the clinical application of anatomy as well as preparation for the USMLE while maintaining the highest standards for scientific and clinical accuracy.
- NEW! Sex and gender content clarifies important gender considerations and reflects an equitable focus on female as well as male anatomy.
- Updated medical imaging and integrated surface anatomy within each chapter clearly demonstrates the relationship between anatomy, physical examination, and diagnosis.
- Extensively revised Clinical Blue Boxes highlight the practical applications of anatomy, accompanied by helpful icons, illustrations, and images that distinguish the type of clinical information covered.
- Updated introduction establishes the foundational understanding of systemic information and basic concepts essential to success from the classroom to the dissection lab.
- Revised comprehensive surface anatomy photographs ensure accurate, effective physical examination diagnoses with integrated natural views of unobstructed surface anatomy and illustrations superimposing anatomical structures with landmarks for more accurate physical examination.
- Insightfully rendered, anatomically accurate illustrations, combined with many photographs and medical images, strengthen comprehension of anatomical concepts and retention of “mental images” of anatomical structures.
- Bottom Line boxes provide detailed summaries at a glance and underscore the “big-picture” perspective.
- Illustrated tables clarify complex information about muscles, veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures for easy study and review.
- Chapter outlines help students find key information quickly and efficiently.
۱ OVERVIEW AND BASIC CONCEPTS
۳ UPPER LIMB
۶ PELVIS AND PERINEUM
۷ LOWER LIMB
۱۰ SUMMARY OF CRANIAL NERVES
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=286622
نویسنده : Arthur F. Dalley II PhD FAAA
ناشر : LWW; Ninth, North American edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 2770
(ISBN) شابک : 1975154061
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $143.00
حجم فایل : 550 MB