Neuromodulation Techniques for the Spine, a volume in the Atlas of Interventional Pain Management series, is a concise, practical guide that provides clinicians with detailed, step-by-step guidance on how to perform spinal nerve stimulation procedures for patients with chronic pain. This comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide offers expert coverage of how to deliver safe, accurate, and cost-effective pain relief to patients using all clinically useful imaging modalities, including ultrasound-guided techniques and fluoroscopy. With high-quality images and clear, authoritative guidance throughout, it shows exactly how to evaluate the causes of pain, identify the most promising stimulation technique, locate the site with precision, and deliver effective relief.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest techniques used in spinal neuromodulation.
- Features clinically relevant anatomic drawings and radiologic images that provide step-by-step instruction on techniques.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits, as well as indications and contraindications, for each procedure.
- Covers key topics such as Spinal Cord Stimulation (percutaneous and paddle lead placements); Dorsal Root Ganglion; Dorsal Root Ganglion Implants; and Intrathecal Pump (implants, refills).
- Includes easy-to-follow, templated content on patient selection, preoperative prep, and post-operative care.
- Contains full-color line drawings, photographs, and ultrasound images that provide you with a firm grasp of the anatomy and equipment involved with each procedure.
- Highlights potential pitfalls for each technique and offers clinical pearls on how to avoid them.
۱. History of neuromodulation
۲. Patient selection
۳. Psychological evaluation for neuromodulation
۴. Perioperative care in neuromodulatory systems
۵. Surgical instruments
۶. General review of wound closure in neuromodulation cases
۷. Waveform parameters: Electrical field interaction on neuronal milieu
۸. Percutaneous spinal cord stimulator trial
۹. Spinal cord stimulation implant (percutaneous leads)
۱۰. Spinal cord stimulator paddle lead trial technique
۱۱. Spinal cord stimulator system permanent implant with laminectomy for paddle lead
۱۲. Dorsal root ganglion stimulator trial
۱۳. Dorsal root ganglion stimulation—implant
۱۴. Medial branch neurostimulator trial
۱۵. Multifidus muscle neurostimulator implant
۱۷. Sacral neuromodulation
۱۸. Spinal cord stimulation: Controversial topics
۱۹. Patient selection for intrathecal drug delivery systems
۲۰. Perioperative care with intrathecal drug delivery systems
۲۱. Medications used in pain pumps
۲۲. Intrathecal pump trial
۲۳. Intrathecal pump implant
۲۴. Interrogation and refill
۲۵. Important topics in neuromodulation—understanding of imaging, location of pump or generator placement, and anesthesia need during trial and implants
۲۶. Measuring outcomes for neuromodulation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=358989
نویسنده : Alaa Abd-Elsayed MD MPH FASA
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 258
(ISBN) شابک : 032387584X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون :
حجم فایل :