Comprehensive, cutting-edge content addresses contemporary orthodontic practice! Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 7th Edition provides an evidence-based approach to orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical techniques, including esthetics, genetics, temporary anchorage devices, aligners, technology-assisted biomechanics, and much more. New to this edition are seven chapters, covering topics like AI, maxillary expansion in adults, Class II correctors, and autotransplantation. Newly authored chapters on orthognathic surgery and the craniofacial team, the periodontal-orthodontic interface, interdisciplinary treatment, and accelerated tooth movement, among others, address current perspectives. The 7th edition comes with access to an enhanced eBook version, which includes videos and additional visuals to show concepts difficult to explain with words alone. Readers can also find additional, online-only chapters and a fully searchable version of the text. Respected editors Lee Graber, Katherine Vig, and Greg Huang are joined by new editor Pádhraig Fleming, along with expert contributors from around the world. This text provides the most current and comprehensive collection of orthodontic knowledge, making it the go-to book for orthodontic residents and practitioners!
- Comprehensive coverage provides a one-stop resource for the field of orthodontics, including foundational theory and the latest on the materials and techniques used in today’s practice.
- Experienced, renowned editors lead a team of expert, international contributors to provide the most authoritative clinical practice and supporting science from the best and brightest in the industry.
- More than 3,400 images include a mixture of radiographs, full-color clinical photos, and anatomic or schematic line drawings, showing examples of treatment, techniques, and outcomes.
- Detailed, illustrated case studies show the decision-making process, highlighting the consequences of various treatment techniques over time.
- Extensive references make it easy to look up the latest in orthodontic research and evidence-based information, and all references also appear online.
- Enhanced ebook, included with every print purchase, features a fully searchable version of the text and bonus online-only chapters, instructional videos, and more.
- NEW! Seven chapters cover topics such as AI, maxillary expansion in adults, Class II correctors, and autotransplantation. Newly authored chapters on aligners, orthognathic surgery, the periodontal-orthodontic interface, interdisciplinary and computer-assisted treatment, temporary anchorage devices, and accelerated tooth movement, among others, address current perspectives.
- UPDATED! Relevant literature and evidence-based practices are featured throughout the text.
- NEW! Additional photos and illustrations visually reinforce key concepts and procedures.
Explore the latest information on orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical techniques
۱ The History of Orthodontics… From an Idea to a Profession
۲ Craniofacial Growth and Development
۳ Genetics and Orthodontics
۴ The Biological Basis for Orthodontics
۵ Bone Physiology, Metabolism, and Biomechanics in Orthodontic Practice
۶ Application of Bioengineering to Clinical Orthodontics
۷ Clinically Relevant Aspects of Dental Materials Science in Orthodontics
۸ The Role of Evidence in Orthodontics
۹ Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics in Orthodontics
۱۰ The Decision-Making Process in Orthodontics
۱۱ Psychological Aspects of Diagnosis and Treatment
۱۲ Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Imaging
۱۳ Upper Airway, Cranial Morphology, and Sleep Apnea
۱۴ Orthodontic Therapy and the Patient with Temporomandibular Disorders
۱۵ The Orthodontist’s Role and Collaboration in a Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Team
۱۶ Principles of Treatment: Balancing Outcome and Efficiency
۱۷ Optimizing Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
۱۸ Standard Edgewise: Tweed-Merrifield Philosophy, Diagnosis, Treatment Planning, and Force Systems
۱۹ Contemporary Straight Wire Biomechanics
۲۰ Self-Ligating Bracket Biomechanics
۲۱ Lingual Appliance Treatment
۲۲ Clear Aligner Treatment
۲۳ New Frontiers in Fixed Class II Correctors
۲۴ Temporary Anchorage Devices
۲۵ Maxillary Expansion in Adults
۲۶ Orthodontic-Periodontal Interface
۲۷ Orthodontic Aspects of Orthognathic Surgery
۲۸ Adult Interdisciplinary Therapy: Diagnosis and Treatment
۲۹ Bonding in Orthodontics
۳۰ Management of Impactions
۳۱ Management of Dental Luxation and Avulsion Injuries in the Permanent Dentition
۳۲ Autotransplantation of Developing Teeth
۳۳ Iatrogenic Effects of Orthodontic Appliances
۳۴ Minimally Invasive and Noninvasive Approaches to Accelerate Tooth Movement
۳۵ Aerosols in Orthodontics
۳۶ Computer-Assisted Orthodontics
۳۷ Stability, Posttreatment Changes, and Retention
۳۸ Interceptive Guidance of Occlusion
۳۹ Functional Appliances
۴۰ Treatment of the Face with Biocompatible Orthodontics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=365090
نویسنده : Lee W. Graber DDS MS PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1348
(ISBN) شابک : 0323778593
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $196.79
حجم فایل : 430 MB