دانلود کتاب مراقبت از بیمار در رادیوگرافی + چک لیست رویه ها
Patient Care in Radiography, 10ed + Procedures Checklist
Learn to master radiography patient care with the book that covers it best! With step-by-step instructions and more than 400 full-color illustrations, Patient Care in Radiography, 10th Edition is the perfect resource to help teach you effective radiography patient care. Each chapter expertly guides you through the latest guidelines, carefully making the connection between the topics being discussed and how they relate to patient care. An emphasis is placed on the skills and procedures that are imperative for quality patient care ― including safety, transfer, positioning, infection control, and patient assessment. Also included is information on microbiology, emerging diseases, trans-cultural communication, ECGs, administering medications, and bedside radiography to ensure you are well-versed in both the technical and interpersonal skills needed for professional practice.
- Coverage of patient care and procedural skills helps provide safe, high-quality patient care and technical proficiency.
- Step-by-step procedures are shown in photo essays, demonstrated with more than 400 full-color illustrations.
- Case studies focus on medicolegal terms, standards, and applications and help build problem-solving skills.
- Coverage of infection control helps emphasize the importance of preventing the spread of diseases.
- Special Imaging Modalities chapter provides an overview of patient care for a wide range of imaging methods.
- Chapter outlines, objectives, key terms, summaries, review questions, and critical thinking exercises focus on the key information in each chapter.
- Answers to the review questions are included in the back of the book.
- NEW! New images highlight many patient procedures and visually demonstrate how to care for patients.
- NEW! Updated content coversthe most current exams, procedures, and technologies, as well as the most current information from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
Patient Care in Radiography The complete guide to patient care in radiography
۱ Introduction to Radiography
۲ Image Quality Factors
۳ Radiation Effects and Radiation Safety
۴ The Health Care Delivery System
۵ Professional Roles and Behaviors
۶ Professional Attitudes and Communications
۸ Patient Transfer
۹ Infection Control Concepts
۱۰ Preventing Disease Transmission
۱۱ Surgical Asepsis
۱۲ Response to Patients’ Personal and Physical Needs
۱۳ Patient Assessment
۱۴ Medication Information
۱۵ Medication Administration
۱۶ Emergency Response
۱۷ Dealing With Acute Situations
۱۸ Preparation and Examination of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۹ Contrast Media and Special Radiographic Techniques
۲۰ Bedside Radiography: Special Conditions and Environments
۲۱ Radiography in Surgery
۲۲ Special Imaging Modalities
Medical Asepsis Handwashing
Medication Preparation Vial and Ampule
Preparing Intravenous Drip Infusion
Sterile Gloving Open Method
Sterile Gowning Closed Gloving Technique
Sterile Scrub Counted Brushstroke Method
Stretcher Transfer 2 or 3-Person Team
Surgical Asepsis Preparing a Sterile Field
Venipuncture Using Intravenous Catheter
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=370202
نویسنده : Ruth Ann Ehrlich
ناشر : Mosby; 10th edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 540
(ISBN) شابک : 0323654401
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $78.69
حجم فایل : 20 MB