With complete, concise coverage of prevention, indications, diagnosis, and treatment, Pediatric Allergy 4th Edition, is your go-to resource for current, clinically-focused content in the rapidly changing field of allergies and immune-mediated diseases in children. This highly regarded reference fully covers immunology and origins of allergy, growth and development, pregnancy, infancy, and early, middle, and late childhood―all with a new, practical, clinical focus. You’ll find authoritative coverage of the full range of allergies in pediatric patients, from asthma and other common conditions to rare or uncommon allergies, providing a one-stop resource for clinicians across specialties who care for children.
- Focuses on the clinical application of science to the bedside, including clinical pearls discussing best practice approaches and guidelines.
- Integrates the latest research on the origins of allergy in early life, including pregnancy, the neonate, and infants.
- Includes new, evidence-based management guidelines for various diseases, including food allergy, atopic dermatitis, asthma and immunodeficiency.
- Provides new content on the prevention of allergies; asthma, eczema, and food allergies in young children; and extensive current guidelines and new therapies.
- Offers up-to-date information on key areas such as food challenges, skin testing, IgE diagnostic labs, immunotherapy, clinical immunology diagnostic testing, molecular diagnostics, and lung function testing.
- Highlights current guidance from a new team of leading experts with 150 anatomic schematics, clinical photos, and algorithms―many new to this edition.
- Covers gene therapy, stem-cell therapy, and a host of immunodeficiency diseases found in children with allergies.
- Discusses targeted biologics for severe allergic diseases, defects of innate immunity, rheumatic diseases of childhood, and inflammatory disorders.
“All in all this book covers vast range of topics related with indoor, out-door allergen induced responses including the basic principles of immunology and diseases in children. Primarily, this multi-author book presents deeper understanding of the pathophysiology in a concerted manner. The same makes this book collectable for those clinicians interested in most up-to-date text on allergic conditions and the generalists who will benefitting from learning about wide range of expressions of Immunological challenges children are exposed to in the modern age.”
۱. Epidemiology of Allergic Diseases
۲. Natural History of Allergic Diseases and Asthma
۳. The Genetics of Allergic Disease and Asthma
۴. Approach to the Child With Recurrent Infections and Molecular Diagnosis
۵. Primary Antibody Deficiency
۶. T Cell Immunodeficiencies
۷. Complement Deficiencies
۸. Defects of Innate Immunity
۹. Congenital Immune Dysregulation Disorders
۱۰. Immunoglobulin Therapy
۱۱. Hematopoietic Stem Cell Therapies
۱۲. Diagnosis of Human Allergic Disease
۱۳. Outdoor Allergens
۱۴. Indoor Allergens
۱۵. Environmental Control
۱۶. Immunotherapy for Allergic Disease
۱۷. Allergic Rhinitis
۱۹. Chronic Cough
۲۰. Immunology of the Asthmatic Response
۲۱. Lung Function Testing in Children
۲۲. Infections and Asthma in Childhood
۲۳. Special Considerations for Infants and Young Children
۲۴. Inner City Asthma : Strategies to Reduce Mortality and Morbidity
۲۵. Asthma in Older Children : Special Considerations
۲۶. Collaborating With Schools to Support Children With Asthma
۲۷. Refractory Childhood Asthma : Assessment and Management
۲۸. Promoting Adherence and Self-Management
۲۹. Strategies for the Primary Prevention of Asthma
۳۰. Mucosal Immunology : An Overview
۳۱. Evaluation of Food Allergy
۳۲. Approach to Feeding Problems in the Infant and Young Child
۳۳. Enterocolitis, Proctocolitis, and Enteropathies
۳۴. Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Diseases
۳۵. Management of Food Allergy
۳۶. Prevention of Food Allergy
۳۷. Immunotherapeutic Approaches to the Treatment of Food Allergy
۳۸. Evaluation and Management of Atopic Dermatitis
۳۹. Urticaria and Angioedema
۴۰. Contact Dermatitis
۴۱. Allergic and Immunologic Eye Disease
۴۲. Drug Allergy
۴۳. Insect Sting Allergy
۴۴. Anaphylaxis : Assessment and Management
۴۵. Mast Cell Disease and Hypereosinophilic Diseases
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=362087
نویسنده : Donald Y. M. Leung MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 581 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323674623
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $124.99
حجم فایل : 28 MB