Brief, well-illustrated chapters, an easy-to-read format, and a convenient, portable size make Penn Clinical Manual of Urology, 3rd Edition, your go-to resource for fast reference on the effective diagnosis and treatment of urologic disorders. Concise and practical, this manual is indispensable for both residents and practitioners as a daily clinical guide as well as an outstanding review tool for board exam preparation.
- Covers key topics such as recent advances in urologic oncology, including prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment; pelvic surgery; urinary tract function, dysfunction, and reconstruction; and male sexual health.
- Contains self-assessment questions online for every chapter and suggested readings for further study, making it an excellent resource for clinical questions and answers, as well as for exam study.
- Includes new algorithms and suggested core readings, clinical pearls, and updated content on physical examination.
- Highlights new imaging techniques that aid in the identification and treatment of a wide range of urologic issues―from simple to complex.
- Includes an abundance of clinical photos, algorithms, tables, charts, and MRI/CT scans that highlight and clarify the text.
۱. Signs and symptoms: The initial examination
۲. Diagnostic and interventional uroradiology
۳. Lower urinary tract infections in women and pyelonephritis
۴. Lower urinary tract infection in males
۵. Specific infections of the genitourinary tract
۶. Sexually transmitted infections
۷. Interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome
۸. Urolithiasis in the adult
۹. Penn clinical manual chapter on urologic emergencies
۱۰. Urinary and genital trauma
۱۱. Urethral stricture and lower urinary tract reconstruction
۱۲. Urinary fistula
۱۴. Lower urinary tract function and dysfunction; urinary incontinence
۱۵. Benign prostatic hyperplasia and related entities
۱۶. Adult genitourinary cancer: Prostate and bladder
۱۷. Adult genitourinary cancer: Renal and testicular
۱۸. Adult genitourinary cancer: Urethral and penile
۱۹. Radiation therapy
۲۰. Laparoscopic surgical anatomy, laparoscopy, and robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery
۲۱. Male sexual dysfunction
۲۲. Male fertility and sterility
۲۳. Disorders of the adrenal gland
۲۴. Retroperitoneal tumors and retroperitoneal fibrosis
۲۵. Embryology and differences of sex development
۲۶. Congenital anomalies
۲۷. Pediatric oncology
۲۸. Pediatric urolithiasis
۲۹. Pediatric voiding function and dysfunction
۳۰. Transitional urology
۳۱. Geriatric urology
۳۲. Quality and safety considerations in urology
۳۳. Clinical research design and statistics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=356293
نویسنده : Thomas J. Guzzo MD MPH
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1231 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323775756
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $136.99
حجم فایل : 62 MB