For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students, academics, and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Secrets, 4th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, weblinks, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making an inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated, including new information on geriatric rehabilitation, rehabilitation philosophy, vocational rehabilitation, disability rating and impairments, and legislation and reimbursement.
- New chapters and content include Longitudinal Learning; Regenerative Medicine; Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, PM&R ideology and Disability Awareness & Sensitivity, Organ Transplantation; Spinal Deformity: and more.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a rapid overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice, exams, and teaching sessions.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from global leaders in the field provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
Section 1: The Interdisciplinary Team: Origins, Interactions, And Scope Of Interventions
Section 2: Scientific Foundations Of Physiatric Care
Section 3 Learning In Rehabilitation
Section 4 Physical And Psychological Evaluation: Recognizing Strengths And Resilience
Section 5 Electrodiagnostic Evaluation Of Neuromuscular Conditions
Section 6 Coordination Of Person-Centered Transdisciplinary Care
Section 7 Therapeutic Modalities
Section 8 Interventional Procedures
Section 9 Impairment And Activity Limitation Focused Interventions
Section 10: Musculoskeletal
Section 11: Neurological Rehabilitation
Section 12 Other Organ Based Rehabilitation
Section 13 Chronic Pain
Section 14 Lifetime Development With Optimal Function
Section 15 Person Centered Life Role: Work And Play
Section 16 Community Participation Of People With Disabilities
Section 17 Past, Present, And Future Of Rehabilitation
Section 18 Emerging Topics
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=375249
نویسنده : Bryan J. O'Young
ناشر : Mosby; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 870
(ISBN) شابک : 0323681840
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $43.19
حجم فایل : 50 MB