دانلود کتاب بیماری های پلورال: موارد بالینی و بحث در دنیای واقعی + ویدئو
Pleural Diseases: Clinical Cases and Real-World Discussions, 1ed + Video
Using a unique, case-based approach, Pleural Diseases: Clinical Cases and Real-World Discussions brings you up to date with the latest advances in this fast-moving subspecialty. A wide variety of real-world challenges are presented along with multiple perspectives from expert pulmonologists who discuss and analyze each case collaboratively, replicating actual patient experiences and outcomes. This first-of-its-kind resource is ideal for practicing pulmonologists and fellows, interventional pulmonologists, critical care physicians, and others who are interested in an interactive approach to everyday clinical problems related to pleural disease.
- Provides a unique, interactive approach to understanding the nuances and complexities of patient cases for both invasive and non-invasive therapies, drawing from real clinical cases and accompanying case discussions.
- Describes the approach taken by experts for each case, presenting the clinical reasoning on the most appropriate approaches and the possible therapies.
- Offers easy-to-read, templated information for every case: onset of symptoms, the entire diagnostic-therapeutic path including clinical and laboratory findings, and discussions on the clinical choices made in accordance with evidence-based medical procedures.
- Includes both positive and negative outcomes for a broader experience.
- Features more than 200 illustrations including x-rays, procedural photos, ultrasound, CT scans, and histopathology specimens, as well as video procedures for thoracentesis, chest tube placing, medical thoracoscopy, and insertion of indwelling pleural catheter.
- Addresses other common clinical issues such as the management of multimorbid elderly patients, the optimization of fluid balance, and the need to discontinue antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy before invasive procedures.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Chapter 1 Malignant Pleural Effusion With Nonexpandable Lung and Hydropneumothorax After [^[Thoracentesis
Chapter 2 Pleural Plaques and Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma in a Patient With Previous Asbestos Exposure
Chapter 3 Malignant Pleural Effusion in Metastatic Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Complicated by Pulmonary Embolism
Chapter 4 Squamous Cell Lung Cancer Complicating a Tuberculous Fibrothorax
Chapter 5 Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma With Trapped Lung
Chapter 6 Lung Adenocarcinoma With Diffuse Pleural Infiltration in a Young Nonsmoker Man
Chapter 7 Chylothorax Associated With Indolent Follicular Lymphoma
Chapter 8 Relapsing Unilateral Pleural Effusion Due to Unrecognized Tuberculosis
Chapter 9 Loculated Parapneumonic Pleural Effusion Treated With Intracavitary Urokinase
Chapter lO Primary Pleural Empyema in a Hemodialysis Patient With Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection
Chapter 11 Pyopneumothorax in Necrotizing Pneumonia With Bronchopleural Fistula
Chapter l2 Pneumonia and Volume Overload Complicating Chronic Fibrothorax With Persistent Fluid Collection
Chapter 13 Late Postpneumonectomy Bronchopleural Fistula With Pleural Empyema
Chapter 14 Tuberculous Pleural Effusion and Pott Disease
Chapter 15 Cloudy Pleural Effusion in a Heavy Smoker With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Chapter 16 Calcified Pleural Plaques in a Man With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Chapter 17 Middle and Low Back Pain Due to Pulmonary Embolism With Ipsilateral Pleural Effusion
Chapter 18 Bilateral Asymmetrical Pleural Effusion Due to Congestive Heart Failure
Chapter 19 Posttraumatic Hemothorax and Pneumothorax in a Patient on Oral Anticoagulant
Chapter 20 Pneumothorax After Transthoracic Needle Biopsy of the Lung
Chapter 21 Primary Spontaneous Right Pneumothorax in a Patient With Pulmonary Bullae
۲ Medical thoracoscopy
۳ Small-bore chest tube placement
۴ Pleural plaques
۵ Computed tomography pulmonary angiography (CTPA)
۶ Indwelling pleural catheter (IPC parts 1 and 2)
۷ Computed tomography (CT) pneumothorax
۸ Chest tube placement (Seldinger Technique)
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=307240
نویسنده : Claudio Sorino MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 243
(ISBN) شابک : 0323795412
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $99.99
حجم فایل : 340 MB