دانلود کتاب پاتولوژی ریوی عملی: یک رویکرد تشخیصی
Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, 4ed
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Pulmonary Pathology, 4th Edition, helps you arrive at an accurate diagnosis by using a pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians in pulmonary pathology offer practical assistance in identifying all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs, guiding you from a pathological pattern through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. More than 1,000 high-quality illustrations capture key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions and assist in the interpretation of complex diagnostic puzzles. A unique “visual index at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact chapter and specific page you need for in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- Helps you quickly recognize the vast variety of appearances of the lung that result from infections, tumors, and tumor-like lesions, both malignant and benign.
- Discusses advances in molecular diagnostic testing, its capabilities and its limitations, including targeted/personalized medicine.
- Incorporates clinicopathologic background and relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics), giving you the tools you need to master the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Covers the latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- Color-codes patterns to specific entities, and summarizes key points in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new co-editor, Dr. Maxwell L. Smith.
۱. Lung anatomy
۲. Pulmonary function testing for pathologists
۳. Optimal processing of diagnostic lung specimens
۴. Computed tomography of diffuse lung diseases and solitary pulmonary nodules
۵. Developmental and pediatric lung disease
۶. Acute lung injury
۷. Lung infections
۸. Chronic diffuse lung diseases
۹. Nonneoplastic pathology of the large and small airways
۱۱. Pulmonary vasculitis and pulmonary hemorrhage
۱۲. Pulmonary hypertension
۱۳. Pathology of lung transplantation
۱۴. Neuroendocrine neoplasms of the lung
۱۵. Sarcomas and sarcomatoid neoplasms of the lungs and pleural surfaces
۱۶. Hematolymphoid disorders
۱۷. Non-neuroendocrine carcinomas (excluding sarcomatoid carcinoma) and salivary gland-type tumors of the lung
۱۸. Metastatic tumors in the lung: A practical approach to diagnosis
۱۹. Pseudoneoplastic lesions of the lungs and pleural surfaces
۲۰. Benign and borderline tumors of the lungs and pleura
۲۱. Malignant and borderline mesothelial tumors of the pleura
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=344379
نویسنده : Maxwell L. Smith MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 885
(ISBN) شابک : 0323795471
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $270.13
حجم فایل : 930 MB