Successfully expand the use of lasers in your dental practice!With vibrant, detailed clinical images and easy-to-follow writing, Principles and Practice of Laser Dentistry, 3rd Edition walks you through the most common uses of lasers in areas such as periodontal surgery, dental implants, prosthetic and cosmetic reconstruction and describes how lasers work, how they interact with tissues, and how this knowledge may be applied to dental practice with a focus on technology, surgical techniques, and key steps in treatment. Written by laser dentistry pioneer Dr. Robert A. Convissar and a team of leading experts, this edition includes an ebook free with each purchase of a print book, three new chapters, and new case histories and clinical tips. It contains everything you need to know to build your skills in the rapidly growing field of laser dentistry.
- Authoritative information is written by experts from all areas of dentistry, including periodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, implants, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and practice management.
- Revised case studies reflect treatment planning and the use of lasers in treating a variety of pathologies.
- Detailed photographs clearly illustrate preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative procedures.
- Guidelines to the use of lasers in procedures are validated with evidence-based, peer-reviewed literature.
- Revised Clinical Tips and Caution boxes highlight key information.
- Summary tables and boxes simplify essential information.
- Chapter on Introducing Lasers into the Dental Practice includes guidelines for investing in lasers.
- Glossary provides definitions of key laser terminology.
- NEW! Chapters cover snoring and sleep apnea, photodynamic therapy, and infant tongue tie procedures.
- NEW! More clinical photos, equipment photos, and conceptual illustrations are included.
- NEW! eBook version is included with print purchase, allowing you to access all the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
The essential, state-of-the-art guide to laser dentistry
۱. Einstein’s “Splendid Light”: Origins and Dental Applications
۲. Laser Fundamentals
۳. Laser-Assisted Nonsurgical Periodontal Therapy
۴. Minimally Invasive Surgical and Regenerative Laser Periodontics and Laser-Assisted Oral Medicine
۵. Lasers in Implant Dentistry
۶. Photodynamic Therapy in Management of Periodontitis and Periimplantitis
۷. Lasers in Fixed Prosthetic and Cosmetic Reconstruction
۸. Laser Bleaching: Tooth Whitening and Mucosal Depigmentation
۹. Laser-Enhanced Removable Prosthetic Reconstruction
۱۰. Use of Lasers for Minor Oral Surgery in General Practice
۱۱. Lasers in Major Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
۱۲. Lasers in Restorative Dentistry
۱۳. Lasers in Pediatric Dentistry
۱۴. Lasers in Neonatal Dentistry—Tongue-Tie and Lip-Tie Release
۱۵. Lasers in Orthodontics
۱۶. Lasers in Endodontics
۱۷. Photobiomodulation Therapy in Clinical Dentistry
۱۸. Noninvasive Outpatient Laser Therapy for Adult Snoring and Apnea
۱۹. Introducing Lasers Into the Dental Practice
۲۰. Research in Laser Dentistry: Current and Novel Treatments and Theranostics
۱. Selected US FDA Marketing Clearances
۲. Professional Societies Dedicated to the Use of Lasers in Medicine and Dentistry
۳. Selected Journals of Interest to Dental Laser Practitioners
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=359894
نویسنده : Robert A. Convissar DDS FAGD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 485
(ISBN) شابک : 032381283X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $207.99
حجم فایل : 200 MB