Offering a state-of-the-art, authoritative summary of the most relevant scientific and clinical advances in the field, Principles and Practice of Movement Disorders provides the expert guidance you need to diagnose and manage the full range of these challenging conditions. Superb summary tables, a large video library, and a new, easy-to-navigate format help you find information quickly and apply it in your practice. Based on the authors’ popular Aspen Course of Movement Disorders in conjunction with the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society, this 3rd Edition is an indispensable resource for movement disorder specialists, general neurologists, and neurology residents.
- Explores all facets of movement disorders, including the latest rating scales for clinical research, neurochemistry, clinical pharmacology, genetics, clinical trials, and experimental therapeutics.
- Provides the essential information you need for a clinical approach to diagnosis and management, with minimal emphasis on basic science.
- Reflects recent advances in areas such as the genetics of Parkinsonian and other movement disorders, diagnostic brain imaging, new surgical approaches to patients with movement disorders, and new treatment guidelines for conditions such as restless legs syndrome.
- Features a reader-friendly, full-color format, with plentiful diagrams, photographs, and tables.
- Includes access to several hundred updated, professional-quality video clips that illustrate the manifestations of all the movement disorders in the book along with their differential diagnoses.
“This book is excellent. It introduces readers to detailed, insightful information about common and complex movement disorders and will serve as a tremendous resource for current and future learners.” ©Doody’s Review Service, 2022, Shilpa Chitnis, MD, PhD, FAAN (University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas) Doody’s Score: 5 Stars!
“Principles and Practice of Movement Disorders, 3rd Edition is a well-organized, comprehensive overview of movement disorders developed with the clinician in mind. Readers will be pleased with the relatability, easy access, and common-sense structure of the information provided, with the lagniappe of a spectacular accompanying video library. If you can’t make it to Aspen, this is the next best thing.” – Brian J.Copeland, Journal of the Neurological Sciences (Volume 436, 15 May 2022, 120230)
۱. Clinical overview and phenomenology of movement disorders
۲. Motor control : Physiology of voluntary and involuntary movements
۳. Functional neuroanatomy of the basal ganglia
۴. Parkinsonism : Clinical features and differential diagnosis
۵. Etiology and pathogenesis of Parkinson disease
۶. Medical treatment of the motor features of Parkinson disease
۷. Surgical treatment of Parkinson disease and other movement disorders
۸. Nonmotor problems in Parkinson disease
۹. Atypical parkinsonism, parkinsonism-plus syndromes and secondary parkinsonian disorders
۱۱. Dystonia : Phenomenology, classification, etiology, pathology, biochemistry, and genetics
۱۲. Treatment of dystonia
۱۳. Huntington disease
۱۴. Chorea, Ballism, and Athetosis
۱۵. Tics and Tourette syndrome
۱۷. The tardive syndromes : Phenomenology, concepts on pathophysiology and treatment, and other neuroleptic-induced syndromes
۱۸. Myoclonus : Phenomenology, etiology, physiology, and treatment
۱۹. Gait disorders : Pathophysiology and clinical syndromes
۲۰. Ataxia : Pathophysiology and clinical syndromes
۲۱. Stiffness syndromes
۲۲. Wilson disease
۲۳. Autoimmune movement disorders
۲۴. Paroxysmal dyskinesias
۲۵. Restless legs syndrome
۲۶. Peripheral movement disorders
۲۷. Functional (psychogenic) movement disorders : Phenomenology, diagnosis, and treatment
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=310104
نویسنده : Joseph Jankovic MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1029
(ISBN) شابک : 0323310710
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $190.26
حجم فایل : 13 MB