Principles and Practice of Robotic Surgery Robot-assisted surgery, soon to be incorporated into most surgical disciplines, can reduce postoperative complications by up to 50%, and has been shown to result in reduced blood loss, earlier hospital discharge, and faster return to normal activity for the patient. Edited by master surgeon Tony Costello, and with contributions from the world’s best and most experienced robotic surgeons worldwide, Principles and Practice of Robotic Surgery is an up-to-date, all-in-one reference that provides step-by-step instruction for practicing surgeons and those who are entering robotic surgery training. This first-of-its-kind text discusses new technologies and their application in each surgical subspecialty, with hundreds of outstanding illustrations and high-quality videos―making this an ideal resource for the entire OR team.
- Covers every aspect of nearly all current adult and pediatric robotic surgeries in all surgical disciplines.
- Includes key topics such as robotic anesthesia, operating room prep and positioning of the equipment, certification for robotic training, and the use of artificial intelligence and virtual reality in the present and potential future use of robotic surgery.
- Discusses the evolution of robotic machines with a focus on new and emerging machines for surgery and education.
- Provides specific docking instructions with tips and tricks for each robotic operation.
- Offers comprehensive coverage in a magnificently illustrated, single-volume book, with contributions from an international Who’s Who of the world’s best robotic surgeons.
- Offers numerous procedural videos, including Robotic Prostatectomy: The Patel Approach; Female Pelvic Organ Sparing (POP) and Male Nerve Sparing (NS) RARC; XiXi Operating Room and Surgical Cart setup for TORS, as well as various TORS procedures; Robotic Surgery in Pediatric Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery; and more.
۱. The history of robotic surgery
۲. Available and emerging robotic systems
۳. Robot setup
۴. Fundamentals of operating on the console
۵. Assisting in robotic surgery: Surgical skills for the bedside assistant
۶. Principles of anesthesia and physiology
۷. Achieving surgical proficiency by Harnessing nontechnical skills
۸. Achieving robotic surgery competency
۹. Guidance for the safe implementation of telementoring in robotic surgery
۱۰. Proficiency performance measures and artificial intelligence in robotic education
۱۱. The future of robotic surgery
۱۲. Radical prostatectomy: Standard approach, retzius sparing, and single port
۱۳. Robotic prostatectomy: The patel approach
۱۴. Tips and tricks for continence preservation following robot-assisted radical prostatectomy
۱۵. Nerve sparing in robot-assisted radical prostatectomy: Tips and tricks
۱۶. Pelvic lymph node dissection for prostate cancer
۱۷. Robotic simple prostatectomy
۱۸. Robotic renal surgery: Radical nephrectomy (including inferior vena cava thrombectomy)
۱۹. Partial nephrectomy
۲۰. Retroperitoneal partial nephrectomy
۵۰. Splenic flexure mobilization
۵۱. Robotic sigmoid colectomy for diverticular disease
۵۲. Low anterior resection for rectal cancer
۵۳. New platforms for low rectal cancer
۵۴. Robot foregut surgery
۵۵. Robot bariatric surgery
۵۶. Inguinal, ventral, and parastomal hernias
۵۷. Hepatectomy, cholecystectomy, and biliary reconstruction
۵۸. Whipple’s operation and distal pancreatectomy
۵۹. Robotic abdominal and thoracic surgery in children
۶۰. Robotic surgery in pediatric otolaryngology—head and neck surgery
۶۱. Robot-assisted laparoscopic urologic upper urinary tract reconstruction
۶۲. Ureteral reimplantation, bladder diverticulectomy, prostatic utricular resection, bladder augmentation, continent catheterizable channel
۶۳. Robotic cardiac surgery
۶۴. Robotic thoracic surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=385138
نویسنده : Tony Costello
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : True PDF (بدون کاهش حجم و کیفیت تصاویر)
تعداد صفحات : 649 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323798209
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $219.60
حجم فایل : 210 MB