Optimize diagnostic accuracy with Problem Solving in Pediatric Imaging, a new volume in the Problem Solving in Radiology series. This concise title offers quick, authoritative guidance from experienced radiologists who focus on the problematic conditions you’re likely to see―and how to reach an accurate diagnosis in an efficient manner.
- Addresses the practical aspects of pediatric imaging―perfect for practitioners, fellows, and senior level residents who may or may not specialize in pediatric radiology, but need to use and understand it.
- Integrates problem-solving techniques throughout, addressing questions such as, “If I see this, what do I need to consider? What are my next steps?”
- Presents content in a highly useful, real-world manner, with sections on conventional radiography in the ED, NICU, PICU, and CICU; fluoroscopy; body imaging; and neuroradiology.
- Imaging findings are merged with clinical, anatomic, developmental, and molecular information to extract key diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Contains a section on special topics with chapters on radiation safety and quality assurance.
- Features hundreds of high-quality color images and anatomic drawings that provide a clear picture of what to look for when interpreting studies. Illustrations conveying normal anatomy help you gain an in-depth perspective of each pathology.
۱. Imaging the Child With Respiratory Distress
۲. Mediastinal Masses
۳. Approach to Congenital Heart Disease
۴. Vomiting Infant
۵. Pediatric Abdominal Pain
۶. Abdominal Masses in Children
۷. Scrotal Pain and Swelling
۸. Imaging Approach to Urinary Tract Dilation
۹. Pelvic Pain
۱۰. Imaging the Limping Child
۱۱. Skeletal Dysplasias
۱۲. Approach to Pediatric Foot
۱۳. Approach to Pediatric Elbow
۱۴. Imaging Approach to Pediatric Bone Lesions
۱۵. Vascular Malformations
۱۶. Approach to Pediatric Soft Tissue Masses
۱۷. MSK Trauma
۱۸. Imaging of the Neonate : Preterm Infant
۱۹. Imaging of the Neonate : Term Infant
۲۰. Abusive Head and Spinal Trauma
۲۱. Child Abuse (Radiology)
۲۲. Dose Optimization and Risk Management in Pediatric CT
۲۳. Fetal Body MRI
۲۴. Fetal CNS MRI
۲۵. Pediatric Head CT
۲۶. Approach to Lateral Neck Radiographs
۲۷. Pediatric Head and Neck Masses
۲۸. Imaging of the Pediatric Cervical Spine
۲۹. Neonatal Spine Imaging
۳۰. Imaging of Back Pain
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=360030
نویسنده : Sarah Sarvis Milla MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 651
(ISBN) شابک : 1437726127
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $143.18
حجم فایل : 200 MB