دانلود کتاب جراحی لیفتینگ روشهای سری درماتولوژی زیبایی
Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Surgical Lifting, 1ed
Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Surgical Lifting Offering a step-by-step, practical approach to increasingly requested cosmetic procedures, Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology: Surgical Lifting, enables you to master the up-to-date cosmetic techniques that produce the superior results your patients expect. Edited by expert surgeons Drs. Hooman Khorasani and Eyal Levit, along with hand-selected experts in each individual area, it covers minimally invasive surgical lifting techniques that can be performed by dermatologic surgeons―all abundantly illustrated and evidence based. A substantial video library demonstrating surgical lifting techniques helps you successfully incorporate the latest procedures into your practice.
- Provides complete, clear descriptions and rationales for the evaluation, management, and execution of surgical and advanced non-surgical rejuvenation of the face and neck.
- Covers brow and forehead lifting, upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty, the Asian eyelid lift, facelift, modern neck lift, thread lifting, face contouring procedures, and skin resurfacing and tightening.
- Features high-quality images and approximately 50 procedural videos demonstrating exactly how to perform facelift, thread lift, browlift, and blepharoplasty procedures.
- Presents real visual aging to identify the festoon formations―one of the most difficult areas to handle in the rejuvenation of the lower eyelids and face.
- Includes a detailed chapter on accrediting and building a state-approved operating room and photography room, and includes information on how to reduce the risk of COVID transmission through proven air system UVC devices.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of a leading cosmetic dermatological surgeon in every chapter, along with other specialists (facial plastic, plastic, oculoplastic, and oral maxillofacial surgery) who are proficient in each technique and have reviewed and added their pearls to the procedure.
۱. Anatomical considerations of the face and eyelids
۲. Preoperative assessment of the face, neck, and eyes
۳. Brow and forehead lifting
۴. Upper eyelid blepharoplasty
۵. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
۶. Asian blepharoplasty
۷. Facelift: Superficial and deep plane with and without resuspension of the retaining ligaments—a practical step-by-step guide
۸. The modern neck lift without a facelift
۹. Thread lifting
۱۰. Contouring procedures of the face: Handling the soof, the nasojugal fold, and the infraorbital hollowness
۱۱. Non-surgical skin tightening and resurfacing: Lasers, chemical peels and other devices
۱۲. Complications in facial surgery and correction of complications: Forehead lift, blepharoplasty, facelift
۱۳. Establishing an office-based surgery center
۱۴. Pearls in facial surgery, a multi-specialty approach
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=386772
نویسنده : Hooman Khorasani MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : True PDF (بدون کاهش حجم و کیفیت تصاویر)
تعداد صفحات : 272 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323673260
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $146.99
حجم فایل : 112 MB