دانلود کتاب تکنیکهای فرسایش فرکانس رادیویی: سری اطلس مدیریت درد مداخله ای
Radiofrequency Ablation Techniques: Atlas of Interventional Pain Management, 1ed
Radiofrequency Ablation Techniques part of the Atlas of Interventional Pain Management series, is a concise, practical guide that provides clinicians with detailed, step-by-step guidance on how to perform the latest interventional techniques for treating patients with chronic pain. This comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide offers expert coverage of how to deliver safe, accurate, and cost-effective pain relief to patients using all clinically useful imaging modalities, including ultrasound-guided techniques and fluoroscopy. With high-quality images and clear, authoritative guidance throughout, it shows exactly how to evaluate the causes of pain, identify the most promising stimulation technique, locate the site with precision, and deliver effective relief.
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the latest techniques used in radiofrequency ablation.
- Features clinically relevant anatomic drawings and radiologic images that provide step-by-step instruction on techniques.
- Provides clear guidance on the risks and benefits, as well as indications and contraindications, for each procedure.
- Covers key topics such as radiofrequency ablation involving the sacroiliac joint, hip joint articular nerves, and upper and lower extremity; radiofrequency ablation for headache; radiofrequency ablation of the medial branch in the presence of other devices; and more.
- Includes easy-to-follow, templated content on patient selection, preoperative prep, and post-operative care.
- Contains full-color line drawings, photographs, and ultrasound images that provide you with a firm grasp of the anatomy and equipment involved with each procedure.
- Highlights potential pitfalls for each technique and offers clinical pearls on how to avoid them.
۱. History of radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
۲. Mechanism of action
۳. Patient selection, indications, and contraindications
۴. Perioperative management
۵. Cervical medial branches
۶. Thoracic medial branches
۷. Lumbar medial branches
۸. Radiofrequency ablation involving the sacroiliac joint
۹. Radiofrequency ablation of hip joint articular nerves
۱۰. Knee joint
۱۱. Ankle joint articular nerves
۱۲. Shoulder joint
۱۳. Radiofrequency ablation and pulsed radiofrequency of the upper extremities
۱۴. Radiofrequency ablation and pulsed radiofrequency of the lower extremities
۱۵. Radiofrequency ablation for headache
۱۶. Radiofrequency ablation and pulsed radiofrequency ablation for the sympathetic nervous system
۱۷. Radiofrequency ablation of the medial branch in the presence of other devices
۱۸. Radiofrequency ablation complications and management
۱۹. Measuring outcomes
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=373928
نویسنده : Alaa Abd-Elsayed MD MPH FASA
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 241
(ISBN) شابک : 0323870635
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $135.00
حجم فایل : 60 MB