دانلود کتاب مهارت های غیر تفسیری رادیولوژی: الزامات
Radiology Noninterpretive Skills: The Requisites, 1ed
Radiology Noninterpretive Skills: The Requisites Part of the highly respected Requisites series, Radiology Noninterpretive Skills, by Drs. Hani H. Abujudeh and Michael A. Bruno, is a single-volume source of timely information on all of the non-imaging aspects of radiology such as quality and safety, ethics and professionalism, and error management in radiology. Residents and radiologists preparing for the boards and recertification will find this book invaluable, as well as those practitioners wanting to broaden their knowledge and skills in this increasingly important area.
- Offers a readable and concise introduction to the essential noninterpretive skills as defined by the IOM, ACR, and other national organizations.
- Covers what you need to know about quality and safety; leadership and management; health economics; legal, business, ethics and professionalism; statistical tools; error reporting and prevention; evidence-based imaging; health IT and internet applications; “Image Wisely” and “Imaging 3.0” ACR initiatives; legal issues and malpractice; current and future payment models in radiology; and much more.
- Summarizes key information with numerous outlines, tables, ”pearls,” and boxed material for easy reference.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of key “milestones” in training identified by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Fills an important gapfor those preparing for the current MOC and ABR exams, covering the many topics touched upon in a major section of the examinations.
- Brings together in one source the experience of leading national experts and a select team of expert contributors.
۱. History and Current Status of Quality Improvement in Radiology
۲. Key Concepts in Quality Improvement
۳. Quality Improvement: Definition and Limitations
۴. Quality Improvement Tools
۵. Patient Safety
۶. Quality Improvement in Radiology
۷. Radiology-Related Quality Programs and Organizations
۸. Highly Reliable Organizations/Systems in Healthcare and Radiology
۹. Future of Quality Assurance
۱۰. Evidence-Based Imaging
۱۱. Patient-Centered Radiology
۱۲. Professionalism and Ethics
۱۴. Error in Radiology
۱۵. Error Management and Reduction
۱۶. Accounting in Radiology
۱۷. Radiology Informatics
۱۸. Statistical Tools and Quantitative Reasoning
۱۹. Imaging of Pregnant and Lactating Women
۲۰. Safe Use of Contrast Media
۲۱. Noninterpretive Skills in Ultrasound
۲۲. Noninterpretive Skills in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
۲۳. Optimizing Radiation Dose for Computed Tomography
۲۴. Interventional Radiology
۲۵. Quality Considerations in Children
۲۶. Emergency Radiology
۲۷. Malpractice and Radiology: A Hapless Relationship
۲۸. Leadership: A Manifesto for the Nonclinical Education of Radiologists Looking to Succeed in Difficult Times
۲۹. Imaging Appropriateness Guidelines and Clinical Decision Support
۳۰. Internet, Social Media, and Applications
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=372280
نویسنده : Hani H Abujudeh
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 298 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323462979
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $89.36
حجم فایل : 12 MB