دانلود کتاب تاب آوری و تندرستی برای متخصصان دندانپزشکی
Resilience and Well-being for Dental Professionals, 1ed
Dentistry is a high-stress profession with elevated rates of anxiety, depression, burnout, suicidal thoughts and self-harm. Chronic workplace stress is a growing concern as it can severely damage the mental health of dental professionals and negatively impact their ability to provide appropriate care. Psychological interventions have been shown to greatly benefit the well-being and emotional resilience of the medical and healthcare community, yet resources that provide preventative tools are limited.
Resilience and Well-being for Dental Professionals, is designed not only to combat occupational hazards in Dentistry, such as burnout and compassion fatigue, but also to build resilience, engagement at work and nurture positive mental health through a variety of evidence-based tools. This invaluable guide helps readers utilise tools from the science of well-being (Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), to create happier, thriving careers.
- Tools from resilience interventions to help dental professionals implement preventative habits and take steps towards positive mental health
- Focus on self awareness in recognizing burnout early
- Positive psychology and well-being exercises, customised for dental professionals, to help you meld together research and application: from journaling and creative exercises to nature-based and activities at work
- Measure and track well-being using psychological scales
- Manage difficult emotions, practice mindfulness and self-compassion, develop a culture of kindness and gratitude at work, utilise a growth mindset when upskilling, harness positive leadership and use strengths, with patients and at home
- Create habits that stick through applying the psychology of goal setting, behaviour change, motivation psychology, work-life harmony and happiness
Written by a Positive Psychologist, and Dentist, with more than 12 years’ clinical dentistry experience within a stressful NHS environment, Resilience and Well-being for Dental Professionals is a must-have resource for all dental students, hygienists, therapists, dentists, dental nurses, dental technicians, specialists and allied healthcare workers.
“Exceptionally well written, organized, presented, and timely, Resilience and Well-being for Dental Professionals is essential reading for anyone working in dentistry and should be considered an important textbook for supplemental dentistry curriculum reading lists…. Resilience and Well-being for Dental Professionals is a critically important and unreservedly recommended for professional, college, and university library Dentistry collections.”
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=359413
نویسنده : Mahrukh Khwaja
ناشر : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 298
(ISBN) شابک : 1119814502
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $65.00
حجم فایل : 16 MB