دانلود کتاب جراحی ستون فقرات رباتیک و ناوبری: تکنیک ها و پیشرفت های جراحی
Robotic and Navigated Spine Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Advancements, 1ed
Robotic and Navigated Spine Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Advancements provides up-to-date, authoritative clinical guidance in this dynamic area for surgeons who are already using these innovative methods, as well as for those exploring the field. As the benefits of surgical robotic systems in spine surgery become more widely known, spine procedures that utilize these technologies are expected to greatly increase over the next decade. In a single, convenient source, this title comprehensively summarizes clinical studies, advancements, and expert recommendations regarding today’s robotic and navigated spine surgery.
- Covers the recent advancements and impact that popular neuronavigation devices and surgical robots have had on the surgical management of the spine, including clinical studies, technical guides, review papers, and expert recommendations.
- Discusses devices that today’s surgeons are most likely to use, such as navigation devices, robotics, augmented reality, and virtual reality systems.
- Includes focused content on complex spine surgeries, where navigation and robotic devices can have the most significant impact.
- Features procedural images including radiographs, surgical photos, and equipment photos for visual guidance.
- Contains chapters on navigation in occipital and cervical spine surgery, spinal trauma and navigation, navigated and robotic-assisted deformity correction, cost-effectiveness of robotic and navigation systems, virtual reality and augmented reality in spine surgery, and more.
۱. Computer-Assisted Spine Surgery—A New Era of Innovation
۲. Navigation in Occipital and Cervical Spine Surgery
۳. Navigation in Spine Trauma
۴. Navigated Spinal Deformity Correction
۵. Navigation of Tumor and Metastatic Lesions in the Thoracolumbar Spine
۶. Navigated Oblique Lumbar Interbody Fusion
۷. Navigation in Non-Instrumented Spine Surgery
۸. Robotic-Assisted Correction of Adult Spinal Deformity
۹. Robotic-Assisted Percutaneous Fixation
۱۰. Robotics in Spine Surgery: Beyond Pedicle Screw Placement
۱۱. Traumatic Spinal Injury and Robotic Reconstruction
۱۲. Cost-Effectiveness of Robotic and Navigation Systems
۱۳. Virtual and Augmented Reality in Spine Surgery
۱۴. Use of Activity Monitors in Enhancing Spine Surgery
۱۵. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Spine Surgery
۱۶. Databases, Study Groups, and Evidence in Robotic Spine Surgery
۱۷. Combinatorial Technologies Leveraging Robotics in Spine Surgery
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=373842
نویسنده : Anand Veeravagu
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 273
(ISBN) شابک : 032371160X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $121.59
حجم فایل : 45 MB