Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography Today’s echocardiography continues to be a widely available, minimal-risk procedure with the potential to yield a vast amount of detailed, precise anatomic and physiologic information. Dr. Catherine Otto’s Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 7th Edition, clearly outlines how to master the core principles of echocardiographic imaging in order to make an initial diagnosis and integrate this data in clinical decision making for patients with a wide range of cardiovascular diseases.
Ideal for cardiology fellows, medicine residents, and cardiac sonography students, this bestselling text teaches all the essential elements of ultrasound physics, tomographic and 3D anatomy, image acquisition, advanced imaging modalities, and application in specific disease categories―all with a practical, problem-based approach.
- Concentrates on the foundational concepts you need to know to perform and interpret echocardiographic studies and to pass your board exams.
- Incorporates new clinical knowledge, new guidelines, and recent innovations in echocardiographic imaging, including advances in handheld devices, specialized echo applications, and technical aspects of image collection.
- Covers all advanced echo techniques, including contrast echo, 3D echo, and myocardial mechanics, as well as intraoperative and intra-procedural transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- Provides an updated understanding of the clinical applications of specific echocardiographic findings, and discusses what alternative diagnostic approaches to initiate when echocardiography does not provide a definitive answer.
- Offers a thorough, must-know explanation of the physics behind echocardiography and its applications in the clinical setting; Echo Math boxes in each chapter for quick review and greater comprehension; updated evidence tables validating echo parameters; and an Echo Exam summary at the end of each chapter.
- Matches full-color anatomic drawings of heart structures with the 2D and 3D echocardiographic views, and includes dozens of new illustrations throughout the text.
- Pairs state-of-the-art echo images with more than 360 videos that illustrate the full range of cardiac disease diagnosed with this powerful imaging approach.
۱. Principles of Echocardiographic Image Acquisition and Doppler Analysis
۲. Normal Anatomy and Flow Patterns on Transthoracic Echocardiography
۳. Transesophageal Echocardiography
۴. Specialized Echocardiography Applications
۵. Clinical Indications and Quality Assurance
۶. Left and Right Ventricular Systolic function
۷. Ventricular Diastolic Filling and Function
۸. Coronary Artery Disease
۹. Cardiomyopathies, Hypertensive and Pulmonary Heart Disease
۱۰. Pericardial Disease
۱۱. Valvular Stenosis
۱۲. Valvular Regurgitation
۱۳. Prosthetic Valves
۱۵. Cardiac Masses and Potential Cardiac Source of Embolus
۱۶. Diseases of the Great Arteries
۱۷. The Adult With Congenital Heart Disease
۱۸. Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=380246
نویسنده : Catherine M. Otto MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : True PDF (بدون کاهش حجم و کیفیت تصاویر)
تعداد صفحات : 636 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323882080
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $178.99
حجم فایل : 120 MB