دانلود کتاب تشخیص فیزیکی شوارتز: تاریخچه و معاینه + ویدئو
Textbook of Physical Diagnosis: History and Examination, 8ed + Video
Mastering each aspect of the patient interview and physical exam is fundamental to medical education, resulting in more accurate diagnostic skills, more effective patient management, and better patient outcomes! Dr. Swartz’s Textbook of Physical Diagnosis is a highly respected reference in this critical area, offering a compassionate, humanistic approach to the art and science of interviewing and physical examination. From cover to cover, you’ll learn how your interpersonal awareness is just as important in physical diagnosis as your level of skill – and why clinical competence in this area is essential for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and all members of the healthcare profession.
- Explores how cultural differences can influence communication, diet, family relationships, and health practices and beliefs – which may affect your approach to a patient’s treatment.
- Features hundreds of high-quality color images, an easy-to-use design, and detailed descriptions of practical techniques throughout.
- Offers clear, easy-to-understand explanations of interviewing and examination techniques, clinical presentations, pathophysiology, complementary and alternative medicine, and physical diagnosis standards and tests. All chapters completely reviewed and revised.
- Features a new chapter on deconstructing racism and bias in clinical medicine.
- Provides expanded coverage of the musculoskeletal system with more specialty examinations of joints.
- Emphasizes precision, accuracy, and critical thinking in clinical assessment.
- Highlights clinical ethics and professionalism.
- Includes more than 6 hours of in-depth video, featuring step-by-step key aspects of the physical examination for adults, toddlers, and newborns, important interviewing scenarios, and audio of heart and lung sounds.
“This edition is a tremendous augmentation to the standard approaches to teaching the history and physical examination to medical students. It gives the traditional perspective and greatly improves the educational process by addressing the diversity concepts and the need for professionalism that medical students must keep in mind.”
-Vincent F Carr, DO, MSA, FACC, FACP (Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) Doody’s Review Score: 100-5 Stars!
A highly effective, compassionate approach to interviewing and examining patients
۱ The Interviewer’s Questions
۲ The Patient’s Responses
۳ Understanding Complementary and Alternative Medicine
۴ Putting the History Together
۵ Deconstructing Racism and Bias in Clinical Medicine
۶ The Physical Examination
۷ Assessment of Nutritional Status
۸ The Skin
۹ The Head and Neck
۱۰ The Eye
۱۱ The Ear and Nose
۱۲ The Oral Cavity and Pharynx
۱۳ The Chest
۱۴ The Heart
۱۵ The Peripheral Vascular System
۱۶ The Breast
۱۷ The Abdomen
۱۸ Male Genitalia and Hernias
۱۹ Female Genitalia
۲۰ The Musculoskeletal System
۲۱ The Nervous System
۲۲ Putting the Examination Together
۲۳ The Pregnant Patient
۲۴ The Pediatric Patient
۲۵ The Geriatric Patient
۲۶ The Acutely III or Injured Patient
۲۷ Precision, Accuracy, and Critical Thinking in Clinical Assessment
۲۸ The Clinical Record
۲۹ The Focused History and Physical Examination
۳۰ Clinical Ethics and Professionalism
Appendix A Commonly Abused Drugs
Appendix B Signs and Symptoms of Deficiency States
Appendix C Conversion Tables
Appendix D English-to-Spanish Translations Useful in the Medical Setting
Appendix F CDC Recommended Immunization Schedule
+ ۱۳۷ Videos با کیفیت اورجینال سایت اصلی
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=294140
نویسنده : Mark H. Swartz MD FACP
ناشر : Elsevier; 8th edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی) 3400 MB
تعداد صفحات : 757 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323672922
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $89.28
حجم فایل : 3700 MB