دانلود کتاب بدن انسان در سلامت و بیماری
The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7ed
Colorful cartoons, engaging learning aids, and an easy-to-read approach make it enjoyable to learn A&P! The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7th Edition introduces you to the anatomy and physiology concepts you’ll really use in healthcare practice. Organized by body systems, this text simplifies the often-intimidating subject of A&P with clear, step-by-step explanations, hundreds of full-color drawings, fascinating anecdotes, relevant clinical examples, and vivid online animations. It illustrates how each organ system is designed to function ― and what happens when a system fails. Written by well-known educator Barbara Herlihy, this text is an ideal solution for students whose background in the sciences is limited.
- Colorful cartoons use humor to clarify and reinforce the content, making it more memorable, accessible, and easy to understand.
- Engaging learning and review features include Re-Think questions, Ramp It Up! and As You Age boxes, Sum It Up! boxes synthesizing key concepts, and Do You Know boxes with clinical scenarios and historical vignettes.
- Fascinating analogies, examples, and anecdotes make learning easier and bring science to life, even for students who have little or no background in biology, chemistry, or physics.
- Full-color illustrations simplify difficult concepts and complex processes, accurately depicting anatomy, physiology, and disease.
- Focus on medical terminology includes Medical Terminology and Disorders tables with pronunciations, derivations, and word parts, along with references to commonly used medical terminology.
- Evolve website enhances student understanding with animations, interactive learning activities, and review tools.
- Study guide offers fun and practical exercises as well as multiple-choice practice tests to help students review, understand, and remember basic A&P. Sold separately.
- Key terms and objectives are listed at the beginning of every chapter to set learning goals and expectations, with key terms including a page reference, pronunciation guide, and definition in a comprehensive glossary.
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the latest research on physiology, pathophysiology, and pharmacology, especially with regard to the immune system.
- NEW Work It boxes are highlighted with a special icon, and emphasize the importance of exercise and physical activity on body systems.
- NEW What If? questions (e.g., “What would happen if you were deficient in iron?”) help students apply their knowledge to the practice setting, as part of a proven active learning strategy.
Herlihy makes it easy and enjoyable to learn Anatomy & Physiology
۱. Introduction to the Human Body
۲. Basic Chemistry
۴. Cell Metabolism
۵. Microbiology Basics
۶. Tissues and Membranes
۷. Integumentary System and Body Temperature
۸. Skeletal System: About Growing Down With Osteoporosis?
۹. Muscular System
۱۰. Nervous System: Nervous Tissue and Brain
۱۱. Nervous System: Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nerves
۱۲. Autonomic Nervous System
۱۳. Sensory System
۱۴. Endocrine System
۱۶. Anatomy of the Heart
۱۷. Function of the Heart
۱۸. Anatomy of the Blood Vessels and Special Circulations
۱۹. Functions of the Blood Vessels
۲۰. Lymphatic System
۲۱. Immune System
۲۲. Respiratory System
۲۳. Digestive System
۲۴. Urinary System
۲۵. Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
۲۶. Reproductive Systems
۲۷. Human Development and Heredity
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=342802
نویسنده : Barbara Herlihy PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 586
(ISBN) شابک : 032371126X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $68.40
حجم فایل : 24 MB