Offering authoritative, concise coverage of today’s neuro-ophthalmology, Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology: The Essentials distills the most vital information from the esteemed three-volume parent text, Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology, into a convenient, single-volume resource. A practical and intuitive organization provides quick access to the essential information you need to effectively evaluate and manage the majority of neuro-ophthalmic conditions. Written by leaders in the field, this must-have fourth edition is a comprehensive, succinct, and clinically relevant reference for your everyday practice.
- Covers the full range of neuro-ophthalmological disorders with sections on the afferent visual system, the pupil, the efferent (oculomotor) system, the eyelid, and non-organic disorders.
- Splits coverage of the clinical exam and ancillary testing into two discrete sections—per reader requests.
- Includes new coverage of thyroid disease, and trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias, a new chapter on neuroimaging, and new information on types of optic neuritis (such as MOG- and NMO-related), papilledema (such as occurs in association with venous sinus stenosis), and other neuro-ophthalmic disorders.
- Offers a highly visual presentation that includes clear diagrams, tables, and color images, including clinical correlations with OCT, high-resolution CT/MRI, and multifocal ERG.
- Provides access to videos of complex eye movement and pupillary disorders online, many new to this edition.
۱ Examination of the Visual Sensory System
۲ Anatomy and Physiology of the Retina and Optic Nerve
۳ Neuroimaging in Neuro-Ophthalmology
۴ Congenital Anomalies of the Optic Disc
۵ Topical Diagnosis of Acquired Optic Nerve Disorders
۷ Optic Neuritis
۸ Ischemic Optic Neuropathies
۹ Compressive and Infiltrative Optic Neuropathies
۱۰ Traumatic Optic Neuropathies
۱۱ Toxic and Deficiency Optic Neuropathies
۱۲ Hereditary Optic Neuropathies
۱۳ Topical Diagnosis of Optic Chiasmal and Postchiasmal Visual Pathway Damage
۱۴ Central Disorders of Visual Function
۱۵ Examination of the Pupils and Accommodation
۱۶ Disorders of Pupillary Function and Accommodation
۱۷ Examination of Ocular Motility and Alignment
۱۸ Supranuclear and Internuclear Ocular Motor Disorders19 Nuclear and Infranuclear Ocular Motility Disorders
۲۰ Disorders of Neuromuscular Transmission
۲۱ Myopathies of Neuro-Ophthalmologic Significance
۲۲ Nystagmus and Related Ocular Motility Disorders
۲۳ Normal and Abnormal Eyelid Function
۲۴ Neuro-Ophthalmologic Manifestations of Nonorganic Disease
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=367355
نویسنده : Neil Miller MD
ناشر : LWW; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 1153
(ISBN) شابک : 197511891X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $158.99
حجم فایل : 265 MB