Completely revised to reflect recent, rapid changes in the field of interventional radiology (IR), Image-Guided Interventions, 3rd Edition, offers comprehensive, narrative coverage of vascular and nonvascular interventional imaging―ideal for IR subspecialists as well as residents and fellows in IR. This award-winning title provides clear guidance from global experts, helping you formulate effective treatment strategies, communicate with patients, avoid complications, and put today’s newest technology to work in your practice.
- Offers step-by-step instructions on a comprehensive range of image-guided intervention techniques, including discussions of equipment, contrast agents, pharmacologic agents, antiplatelet agents, and classic signs, as well as detailed protocols, algorithms, and SIR guidelines.
- Includes new chapters on Patient Preparation, Prostate Artery Embolization, Management of Acute Aortic Syndrome, Percutaneous Arterial Venous Fistula Creation, Lymphatic Interventions, Spinal and Paraspinal Nerve Blocks, and more.
- Employs a newly streamlined format with shorter, more digestible chapters for quicker reference.
- Integrates new patient care and communication tips throughout to address recent changes in practice.
- Highlights indications and contraindications for interventional procedures, and provides tables listing the materials and instruments required for each.
- Features more than 2,300 state-of-the-art images demonstrating IR procedures, full-color illustrations of anatomical structures and landmarks, and video demonstrations online.
- ۲۰۱۴ BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Radiology category!
Section A: History of Angiography and Intervention
Section B: Patient Care
Section C: Principles of Vascular Intervention
Section D: Peripheral Arterial Intervention
Section E: Vascular Malformations
Section F: Abdominal Vascular Intervention
Section G: Pelvic Vascular intervention
Section H: Thoracic Vascular Intervention
Section I: Neurovascular and Head and Neck Imaging
Section J: Venous intervention
Section K: Venous Samplingfor Endocrine Disease
Section L: intervention in Portal Hypertension
Section M: Hemodialysis Access Management
Section N: Venous Access
Section O: Percutaneous Biopsy and Drainage
Section P: The Gastrointestinal Tract
Section Q: The Biliary Tract
Section R: The Liver
Section S: The Genitourinary Tract
Section T: The Thorax
Section U: The Musculoskeletal System
۱. Angiographic PA and lateral skull views
۲. Angiographic Townes, lateral view of the posterior fossa, and transfacial skull views
۳. Angiographic transorbital, Caldwell, and Haughton skull views
۴. Plane digital subtraction angiography demonstrating balloon inflation within the right portal vein as an angiographic target for traversing the hepatic parenchyma from the right hepatic vein
۵. Plane digital subtraction angiography demonstrating balloon inflation within the right portal vein as an angiographic target for traversing the hepatic parenchyma from the right hepatic vein
۶. This illustrates the dilated system and initial local anesthetic infiltration.
۷. This shows the ultrasound-guided puncture, system decompression, opacification, guidewire insertion, and 12F nephrostomy tube insertion.
۸. These three cases illustrate the slow treacle or lavalike flow of contrast in the presence of pus.
۹. Fixing a PCN in place with a “ bag and flange’’
۱۰. Contrast injection using a 22-gauge needle placed in the renal pelvis with ultrasound
۱۱. Contrast is injected into the calyx initially. The hydrophilic guidewire then passes into the left renal vein.
۱۲. Contrast is injected initially partly into the calyx, and then is clearly seen entering the left renal vein.
۱۳. Insertion of a nephrostomy into a transplant kidney in the right iliac fossa
۱۴. Recanalization of a nephrostomy tract using a small dilator, contrast, and hydrophilic guidewire
۱۵. This PCN required changing as it was blocked.
۱۶. This video details the technique that I use for insertion of an antegrade ureteric stent in a patient with TCC of the bladder/distal ureter.
۱۷. The initial US-guided renal puncture performed just prior to antegrade stent insertion.
۱۸. The use of a 0.018” wire to cross a difficult tight transplant ureteric stricture, which was then dilated and stented
۱۹. Stenting a left ureter after opacifying the system by puncturing the renal pelvis with a 22-gauge needle in a difficult access situation
۲۰. A Memokath stent that has just been removed reforming its shape when placed in hot water
۲۱. Insertion of bilateral Uventa stents into a patient with recurrent tumor occluding both ureters as they enter the ileal conduit
۲۲. The technique of ultrasound-guided suprapubic catheter insertion
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=176964
نویسنده : Matthew A. Mauro MD FACR
ناشر : Saunders; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1183
(ISBN) شابک : 0323612040
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $230.89
حجم فایل : 600 MB