Readable and highly illustrated, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th Edition presents an in-depth, state-of-the-art overview of human diseases and their cellular and molecular basis. This best-selling text delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. More than 1,000 high-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more. This superb learning package also includes an enhanced eBook with a full complement of ancillary content on Student Consult.
- Provides uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for coursework.
- Covers the hot topics you need to know about, including novel therapies for hepatitis C, classification of lymphomas, unfolded protein response, non-apoptotic pathways of cell death, coronavirus infections, liquid biopsy for cancer detection, regulation of iron absorption, clonal hematopoiesis and atherosclerosis, thrombotic microangiopathies, heparin-induced thrombocytopenias, inflammatory myopathies, genetic tools for treatment of cystic fibrosis, and many more.
- Uses an outstanding full-color, user-friendly design to simplify your study and quickly direct you to the information you need to know, with learning features such as boldface overviews at the beginning of each section, key concepts boxes, suggested readings, schematic diagrams that illustrate complex concepts, and new gross and microscopic figures for clarity of morphology.
- Brings you up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing, mechanisms of disease, personalized medicine and its impact on treatment of human diseases, the role of microbiome and metabolome in non-communicable diseases, and much more.
- Provides access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries online: pathology case studies, videos, self-assessment questions, Targeted Therapy boxes that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases, interactive cases, and more.
۱ The Cell 35 a Unit of Health and Disease
۲ Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations
۳ Inflammation and Repair
۴ Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Diseaser and Shock
۵ Genetic Disorders
۶ Diseases of the Immune System
۸ Infectious Diseases
۹ Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
۱۰ Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
۱۱ Blood Vessels
۱۲ The Heart
۱۳ Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
۱۴ Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders
۱۵ The Lung
۱۶ Head and Neck
۱۷ The Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۸ Liver and Gallbladder
۱۹ The Pancreas
۲۰ The Kidney
۲۱ The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System
۲۲ The Female Genital Tract
۲۳ The Breast
۲۴ The Endocrine System
۲۵ The Skin
۲۶ Bonesr Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
۲۷ Peripheral Nerves and Skeletal Muscles
۲۸ The Central Nervous System
۲۹ The Eye
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=161243
نویسنده : Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath
ناشر : Elsevier; 10 edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1377
(ISBN) شابک : 032353113X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $114.68
حجم فایل : 195 MB