The practical information needed to understand cardiac electrophysiology with a focus on the “how-to” management of arrhythmias, along with an understanding of the “why.” “Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Handbook a quick source for information in the EP lab or on the wards offering the ability to review the essential components before a case quickly or to reinforce new notions and practices encountered during a case.” ― From the Preface Valuable to the cardiology fellow on electrophysiology rotation or an EP fellow or technologist working in the EP lab. Fully illustrated with more than 250 figures and tables. The Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Handbook, Second Edition is comprised of:
- Expanded sections on intracardiac echocardiography, including an annotated atlas of common views.
- Atrial fibrillation ablation, with a focus on techniques adjunctive to pulmonary vein isolation such as linear ablation, posterior wall isolation, scar homogenization, and SVC/LAA isolation.
- His bundle pacing.
- Adjunctive techniques for CRT, including multisite pacing, multipoint pacing, and LV endocardial pacing.
- Left atrial appendage occlusion.
New and updated sections in the Second Edition:
- Ablation energy and biophysics, including pulsed field ablation
- AF ablation techniques adjunctive to pulmonary vein isolation
- Alternatives to cardiac resynchronization therapy
- His bundle pacing
- Intracardiac echocardiography
- Left atrial appendage occlusion
This concise book on clinical electrophysiology discusses the investigation of arrhythmias in the electrophysiology lab as well as pharmacological and catheter-based management strategies.
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Handbook is very well organized, concise, and appropriately detailed. It presents complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. It includes a discussion of the subtleties of arrhythmia investigation and catheter-based interventions in the electrophysiology lab. It also discusses indications, patient preparation and setup, mapping, and ablation, as well as anticipated complications of electrophysiology procedures. In addition, there is a chapter dedicated to implantable cardiac devices. Tables and high-quality illustrations further orient readers and help them to easily recollect the salient points.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=368673
نویسنده : Jason G. Andrade MD
ناشر : Cardiotext Pub; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 426
(ISBN) شابک : 1942909349
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $87.99
حجم فایل : 16 MB