دانلود کتاب ارتوپدی پزشکی ورزشی دلی و دِرز (۲ جلدی)
DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2-Vol, 5ed
Indispensable for both surgeons and sports medicine physicians, DeLee, Drez, & Miller’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition, remains your go-to reference for all surgical, medical, rehabilitation and injury prevention aspects related to athletic injuries and chronic conditions. Authored by Mark D. Miller, MD and Stephen R. Thompson, MD, this 2-volume core resource provides detailed, up-to-date coverage of medical disorders that routinely interfere with athletic performance and return to play, providing the clinically focused information you need when managing athletes at any level.
- Provides a unique balance of every relevant surgical technique along with extensive guidance on nonsurgical issues―making it an ideal reference for surgeons, sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and others who provide care to athletes.
- Offers expanded coverage of revision surgery, including revision ACL and revision rotator cuff surgery.
- Features additional coverage of cartilage restoration procedures and meniscal transplantation.
- Provides significant content on rehabilitation after injury, along with injury prevention protocols.
- Includes access to a comprehensive video collection, with more than ۱۰۰ videos new to this edition.
- Retains key features such as coverage of both pediatric and aging athletes; a streamlined organization for quick reference; in-depth coverage of arthroscopic techniques; extensive references; levels of evidence at the end of each chapter; and “Author’s Preferred Technique” sections.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine “There are lots of good books available, but there is only one DeLee, Drez, and Miller.”
-Mark R Hutchinson, MD (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) Doody’s Score: 95-4 Stars!
SECTION 1 Basic Principles
SECTION 2 Medical
SECTION 3 Rehabilitation and Injury Prevention
SECTION 4 Shoulder
SECTION 5 Elbow, Wrist, and Hand
SECTION 6 Pelvis, Hip, and Thigh
SECTION 7 Knee
SECTION 8 Leg, Ankle, and Foot
SECTION 9 Spine and Head
SECTION 10 Pediatric Sports Medicine
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=131775
نویسنده : Miller MD, Mark D.
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی) بدون ایندکس
تعداد صفحات : 2311
(ISBN) شابک : 0323544738
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $294.80
حجم فایل : 130 MB