Gain a strong foundation in the field of orthotics and prosthetics! Orthotics and Prosthetics in Rehabilitation, 4th Edition is a clear, comprehensive, one-stop resource for clinically relevant rehabilitation information and application. Divided into three sections, this text gives you a foundation in orthotics and prosthetics, clinical applications when working with typical and special populations, and an overview of amputation and prosthetic limbs. This edition has been updated with coverage of the latest technology and materials in the field, new evidence on effectiveness and efficacy of interventions and cognitive workload associated usage along with enhanced color photographs and case studies – it’s a great resource for students and rehabilitation professionals alike.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses rehabilitation in a variety of environments, including acute care, long-term care and home health care, and outpatient settings.
- Book organized into three parts corresponding with typical patient problems and clinical decision-making.
- The latest evidence-based research throughout text help you learn clinical-decision making skills.
- Case studies present real-life scenarios that demonstrate how key concepts apply to clinical decision-making and evidence-based practice.
- World Health Organization disablement model (ICF) incorporated to help you learn how to match patient’s limitations with the best clinical treatment.
- Multidisciplinary approach in a variety of settings demonstrates how physical therapists can work with the rest of the healthcare team to provide high quality care in orthotic/prosthetic rehabilitation.
- The latest equipment and technology throughout text addresses the latest options in prosthetics and orthotics rehabilitation
- Authoritative information from theGuide to Physical Therapist Practice, 2nd Editionis incorporated throughout.
- A wealth of tables and boxes highlight vital information for quick reference and ease of use.
- NEW! Color photographs improve visual appeal and facilitates learning.
- NEW! Increased evidence-based content includes updated citations; coverage of new technology such as microprocessors, microcontrollers, and integrated load cells; new evidence on the effectiveness and efficacy of interventions; and new evidence on cognitive workload usage.
- NEW! Authors Kevin K Chui, PT, DPT, PhD, GCS, OCS, CEEAA, FAAOMPT and Sheng-Che (Steven) Yen, PT, PhD add their expertise to an already impressive list of contributors.
۱. Orthotics and Prosthetics in Rehabilitation: Multidisciplinary Approach
۲. Aging and Activity Tolerance
۳. Motor Control, Motor Learning, and Neural Plasticity in Orthotic and Prosthetic Rehabilitation
۴. Evidence-Based Approach to Orthotic and Prosthetic Rehabilitation
۵. Clinical Assessment of Gait
۶. Materials and Technology
۷. Footwear: Foundation for Lower Extremity Orthoses
۸. Foot Orthoses
۹. Principles of Lower Extremity Orthoses
۱۰. Neurological and Neuromascular Disease Implications for Orthotic Use
۱۱. Orthoses for Knee Dysfunction
۱۲. Orthoses in Orthopedic Care and Trauma
۱۳. Orthoses for Spinal Dysfunction
۱۴. Orthoses in the Management of Hand Dysfunction
۱۵. Orthoses in Burn Care
۱۶. Prescription Wheelchairs: Seating and Mobility Systems
۱۷. Etiology of Amputation
۱۸. Wound Care for Vulnerable Feet
۱۹. Amputation Surgeries
۲۰. Post-Op/Pre-Prosthetic Care
۲۱. Understanding and Selecting Prosthetic Feet
۲۲. Postsurgical Management of Partial Foot and Syme Amputation
۲۳. Transtibial Prosthesis
۲۴. Transfemoral Prostheses
۲۵. Prosthetic Options for Persons with High and Bilateral Amputation
۲۶. Early Rehabilitation in Lower Extremity Dysvascular Amputation
۲۷. Advanced Rehabilitation for People with Microprocessor Knee Prostheses
۲۸. Athletic Options for Persons with Amputation
۲۹. Children with Limb Deficiency
۳۰. Prosthetic Options for Persons with Upper Extremity Amputation
۳۱. Rehabilitation for Persons with Upper Extremity Amputation
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=145603
نویسنده : Kevin C Chui PT DPT
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 823
(ISBN) شابک : 0323609139
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $135.00
حجم فایل : 36 MB