دانلود کتاب تهویه مکانیکی پیلبیم: برنامه های فیزیولوژیکی و بالینی
Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation: Physiological and Clinical Applications, 6ed
Learn everything you need to safely and compassionately care for patients requiring ventilator support with Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation: Physiological and Clinical Applications, 6th Edition. Known for its simple explanations and in-depth coverage of patient-ventilator management, this evidence-based text walks readers through the most fundamental and advanced concepts surrounding mechanical ventilation and guides them in properly applying these principles to patient care. This new edition features a completely revised chapter on ventilator graphics, additional case studies and clinical scenarios, plus all the reader-friendly features that promote critical thinking and clinical application – like key points, AARC clinical practice guidelines, and critical care concepts – that have helped make this text a household name among respiratory care professionals.
- UNIQUE! Chapter on ventilator associated pneumonia provides in-depth, comprehensive coverage of this challenging issue.
- Brief patient case studies list important assessment data and pose a critical thinking question to readers.
- Critical Care Concepts are presented in short questions to engage readers in applying knowledge to difficult concepts.
- Clinical scenarios cover patient presentation, assessment data, and treatment options to acquaint readers with different clinical situations.
- NBRC exam-style assessment questions at the end of each chapter offer practice for the certification exam.
- Key Point boxes highlight need-to-know information.
- Logical chapter sequence builds on previously learned concepts and information.
- Bulleted end-of-chapter summaries help readers to review and assess their comprehension.
- Excerpts of Clinical Practice Guidelines developed by the AARC (American Association for Respiratory Care) make it easy to access important information regarding indications/contraindications, hazards and complications, assessment of need, assessment of outcome, and monitoring.
- Chapter outlines show the big picture of each chapter’s content.
- Glossary of mechanical ventilation terminology includes definitions to highlighted key terms in each chapter.
- NEW! Completely revised chapter on ventilator graphics offers a more practical explanation of ventilator graphics and what readers need to know when looking at abnormal graphics.
- NEW! Additional case studies and clinical scenarios cover real-life scenarios that highlight the current trends in pathologies in respiratory care.
Part I: Basic Concepts and Core Knowledge in Mechanical Ventilation
۱. Oxygenation and Acid-Base Evaluation
۲. Basic Terms and Concepts of Mechanical Ventilation
۳. How Ventilators Work
۴. How a Breath Is Delivered
Part II: Initiating Ventilation
۵. Establishing the Need for Mechanical Ventilation
۶. Selecting the Ventilator and the Mode
۷. Initial Ventilator Settings
۸. Final Considerations in Ventilator Setup
Part III: Monitoring in Mechanical Ventilation
۹. Initial Patient Assessment
۱۰. Ventilator Graphics
۱۱. Noninvasive Monitoring of Mechanically-Ventilated Patients
۱۲. Hemodynamic Monitoring
Part IV: Therapeutic Interventions – Making Appropriate Changes
۱۳. Methods to Improve Ventilation and Other Techniques in Patient-Ventilator Management
۱۴. Improving Oxygenation, Review of ARDS, and Lung Recruitment Maneuvers
۱۵. Frequently Used Pharmacologic Agents in Ventilated Patients: Sedatives, Analgesics and Paralytics
Part V: Effects and Complications of Mechanical Ventilation
۱۶. Cardiovascular and Organ System Effects and Complications of Mechanical Ventilation
۱۷. Effects of Positive Pressure Ventilation on the Pulmonary System
۱۸. Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting
Part VI: Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
۱۹. Basic Concepts of Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
Part VII: Discontinuation from Ventilation and Long-Term Ventilation
۲۰. Weaning and Discontinuation
۲۱. Long-Term Ventilation!
Part VIII: Special Applications of Mechanical Ventilation
۲۲. Neonatal and Pediatric Ventilation
۲۳. Special Techniques in Ventilatory Support
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=18577
نویسنده : J M Cairo PhD RRT
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 592
(ISBN) شابک : 0323320090
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $105.00
حجم فایل : 15 MB