Develop problem-solving strategies for individualized, effective neurologic care! Under the new leadership of Rolando Lazaro, Umphred’s Neurological Rehabilitation, 7th Edition, covers the therapeutic management of people with activity limitations, participation restrictions, and quality of life issues following a neurological event. This comprehensive reference reviews basic theory and addresses the best evidence for evaluation tools and interventions commonly used in today’s clinical practice. It applies a time-tested, evidence-based approach to neurological rehabilitation that is perfect for both the classroom and the clinic. Now fully searchable with additional case studies through Student Consult, this edition includes updated chapters and the latest advances in neuroscience.
- Comprehensive reference offers a thorough understanding of all aspects of neurological rehabilitation.
- Expert authorship and editors lend their experience and guidance for on-the-job success.
- UNIQUE! A section on neurological problems accompanying specific system problems includes hot topics such as poor vision, vestibular dysfunction, dementia and problems with cognition, and aging with a disability.
- A problem-solving approach helps you apply your knowledge to examinations, evaluations, prognoses, and intervention strategies.
- Evidence-based research sets up best practices, covering topics such as the theory of neurologic rehabilitation, screening and diagnostic tests, treatments and interventions, and the patient’s psychosocial concerns.
- Case studies use real-world examples to promote problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive coverage of neurological rehabilitation across the lifespan ― from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Terminology adheres to the best practices, follows The Guide to Physical Therapy Practice and the WHO-ICF World Health model.
- NEW! enhanced eBook on Student Consult.
- UPDATED! Color photos and line drawings clearly demonstrate important concepts and clinical conditions students will encounter in practice.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Additional case studies and videos illustrate how concepts apply to practice.
- Updated chapters incorporate the latest advances and the newest information in neurological rehabilitation strategies.
- NEW and UNIQUE! New chapter on concussion has been added.
- Separate and expanded chapters on two important topics: Balance and Vestibular.
A classic neurology text, now with an enhanced eBook // A classic neurology text, now fully searchable online
۱. Foundations for Clinical Practice in Neurologic Rehabilitation
۲. Movement Analysis Across the Life Span
۳. Motor Control, Motor Learning, and Neuroplasticity
۴. The Limbic System: Influence over Motor Control and Learning
۵. Psychosocial Aspects of Adaptation and Adjustment during Various Phases of Neurological Disability
۶. Medical Screening by the Therapist
۷. Examination and Evaluation of Functional Movement Activities, Body Functions and Structures, and Participation
۸. Interventions for Clients with Movement Limitations
۹. Neonates and Parents: Neurodevelopmental Perspectives in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Follow-Up
۱۰. Management of Clinical Problems of Children with Cerebral Palsy
۱۱. Genetic Disorders: A Pediatric Perspective
۱۲. Learning Disabilities and Developmental Coordination Disorder
۱۳. Spina Bifida: A Congenital Spinal Cord Injury
۱۴. Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
۱۵. Neuromuscular Diseases
۱۶. Beyond the Central Nervous System: Neurovascular Entrapment Syndromes
۱۷. Multiple Sclerosis
۱۸. Disorders of the Basal Nuclei
۱۹. Movement Dysfunction Associated with Cerebellar Damage
۲۰. Balance Dysfunction
۲۱. Vestibular Dysfunction
۲۲. Traumatic Brain Injury
۲۳. NEW! Special Focus: Concussions
۲۴. Movement Dysfunction Associated with Hemiplegia
۲۵. Brain Tumors
۲۶. Inflammatory and Infectious Disorders of the Brain
۲۷. Aging, Dementia and Disorders of Cognition
۲۸. Disorders of Vision and Visual-Perceptual Dysfunction
۲۹. Cardiovascular and Pulmonary System Health in Populations with Nervous System Disorders
۳۰. Pain Management
۳۱. Electrophysiological Testing and Electrical Stimulation in Neurological Rehabilitation
۳۲. Orthotics: Evaluation, Intervention, and Prescription
۳۳. Health and Wellness in Neurologic Populations NEW
۳۴. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: Living with a Chronic Illness
۳۵. Management of Chronic Impairments in Individuals with Nervous System Conditions
۳۶. Pharmacology in Neurologic Rehabilitation
۳۷. Medical Imaging in Neurologic Rehabilitation
۳۸. Integrating Technology in Neurologic Rehabilitation
۳۹. Role of Complementary and Alternative Therapies in Neurologic Diseases and Movement Disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=155239
نویسنده : Rolando T. Lazaro PT PhD DPT
ناشر : Mosby; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1363 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323611176
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $128.25
حجم فایل : 65 MB