This book is every Physical Therapy Students Bible. If … “you purchase this book during your first semester of PT school, it will help you immensely! Don’t wait until Neuro PT to purchase this book. Use this book as a guide for every PT class from Integumentary to Pediatrics to Neuroanatomy!”—Amazon Reviewer
A must-have for all PT’s, PTA’s and PT/PTA students… “Basically Wikipedia for physical therapy only has a lot more specific information pertaining to client/patient care and doesn’t require a computer.”—Alex N., Amazon Reviewer
Five Stars. “This book is very comprehensive and contains almost everything you need to know for the NPTE exam.”—Laura M., Amazon Reviewer
Rely on this comprehensive, curriculum-spanning text and reference now and throughout your career! You’ll find everything you need to know about the rehabilitation management of adult patients… from integrating basic surgical, medical, and therapeutic interventions to how to select the most appropriate evaluation procedures, develop rehabilitation goals, and implement a treatment plan.
Online you’ll find narrated, full-color video clips of patients in treatment, including the initial examination, interventions, and outcomes for a variety of the conditions commonly seen in rehabilitation settings.
- Features more than 60 narrated, full-color video clips of patients in treatment, including the initial examination, interventions, and outcomes for a variety of the conditions commonly seen in rehabilitation settings.
- Incorporates current research in basic and clinical sciences with physical therapy assessments and treatment procedures.
- Includes “Evidence Summary” tables in most chapters which evaluate current research on specific topics and support evidence-based practice.
- Enhances critical-thinking skills with open-ended clinical case studies.
- Covers strategies for fall prevention, virtual reality rehabilitation, body-weight treadmill training, and upper extremity amputations and prosthetics.
- Integrates the goals, examination procedures, and interventions of the APTA’s Guide to Physical Therapist Practice.
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the newest evidence and changes in health care
- New video and written case study on multiple sclerosis
۱. Clinical Decision Making
۲. Examination of Vital Signs
۳. Examination of Sensory Function
۴. Musculoskeletal Examination
۵. Examination of Motor Function: Motor Control and Motor Learning
۶. Examination of Coordination and Balance
۷. Examination of Gait
۸. Examination of Function
۹. Examination and Modification of the Environment
۱۰. Strategies to Improve Motor Function
۱۱. Strategies to Improve Locomotor Function
۱۲. Chronic Pulmonary Dysfunction
۱۳. Heart Disease
۱۴. Vascular, Lymphatic, and Integumentary Disorders
۱۶. Multiple Sclerosis
۱۷. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
۱۸. Parkinson’s disease
۱۹. Traumatic Brain Injury
۲۰. Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
۲۱. Vestibular Disorders
۲۵. Chronic Pain
۲۶. Psychosocial Issues in Physical Rehabilitation
۲۷. Cognitive and Perceptual Dysfunction
۲۸. Neurogenic Disorders of Speech and Language
۲۹. Promoting Health and Wellness
۳۲. Seating and Wheeled Mobility
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=151268
نویسنده : Susan B. O'Sullivan PT EdD
ناشر : F.A. Davis Company; 7 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1504
(ISBN) شابک : 0803661622
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $116.50
حجم فایل : 75 MB