دانلود کتاب مدیریت شکستگی برای مراقبت های اولیه
Fracture Management for Primary Care, 3ed
Fracture Management for Primary Care provides the guidance you need to evaluate and treat common fractures, as well as identify uncommon fractures that should be referred to a specialist. Drs. M. Patrice Eiff and Robert Hatch emphasize the current best guidelines for imaging and treating fractures so that you can make accurate identifications and select appropriate treatment. Detailed descriptions and illustrations combined with evidence-based coverage give you the confidence you need to make the right decisions. Online access to procedural videos and patient handouts at expertconsult.com make this quick, practical resource even more convenient for primary care clinicians who manage fractures.
- Access the information you need, the way you need it with a template format for presenting each type of fracture.
- Diagnose fractures accurately with the many high-quality images.
- Clearly see the anatomic relationships of bones and joints through schematic illustrations.
- Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to one-page management tables that summarize pertinent aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
- Treat displaced fractures using detailed, step-by-step descriptions of the most common reduction techniques.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with video clips of reduction maneuvers and downloadable patient education and rehabilitation instruction handouts.
- Accurately identify fractures using optimal imaging guidelines.
- Apply splints and casts with confidence thanks to detailed descriptions and illustrations of technique.
- Tap into the latest best practices through more evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
Know how and when to treat fractures and when to refer your patients to a specialist
“This third edition of Fracture Management For Primary Care, published 8 years after the second, has been significantly enhanced while maintaining its basic framework. With the continuing need for primary care physicians to assume the central role in the contemporary and anticipated models of health care delivery, this book is an excellent and timely addition. … The stated aim of Fracture Management for Primary Care is ‘to produce a practical user-friendly book that helps clinicians manage their patients who have fractures’. This 384-page book is edited by experienced family physicians, with contributions from 8 other family physicians. …The description in the opening chapter of general principles of fracture care provides a well-thought-out, well-organized basic framework to apply to care of the specific fractures described in the subsequent chapters. The guidelines for when to refer a patient to an orthopedic surgeon are explicitly presented. Each chapter is organized in a consistent manner.
Chapter 1 Fracture Management by Primary Care Providers
Chapter 2 General Principles of Fracture Care
Chapter 3 Finger Fractures
Chapter 4 Metacarpal Fractures
Chapter 5 Carpal Fractures
Chapter 6 Radius and Ulna Fractures
Chapter 7 Elbow Fractures
Chapter 8 Humerus Fractures
Chapter 9 Clavicle and Scapula Fractures
Chapter 10 Spine Fractures
Chapter 11 Femur and Pelvis Fractures
Chapter 12 Patellar, Tibial, and Fibular Fractures
Chapter 13 Ankle Fractures
Chapter 14 Calcaneus and Other Tarsal Fractures
Chapter 15 Metatarsal Fractures
Chapter 16 Toe Fractures
Chapter 17 Facial and Skull Fractures
Chapter 18 Rib Fractures
Chapter 19 Appendix (CASTING AND SPLINTING)
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=19226
نویسنده : M. Patrice Eiff MD , Robert L. Hatch MD MPH
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 400
(ISBN) شابک : 143770428X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $63.58
حجم فایل : 19 MB