دانلود کتاب نقد و بررسی بورد پزشکی داخلی جان هاپکینز
The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review, 5ed
Don’t gamble on the most important exam of your career… ace the boards with The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Brought to you from the birthplace of Internal Medicine and regarded as the most effective review tool in the specialty, it will ensure you’re as equipped as possible on your way to certification or recertification. From internists to primary care physicians, this no-nonsense book is a must-have companion for everyone in the field.
- Respected experts summarize just the imperative information you need to know for certification or recertification.
- Comprehensive review text, bolded key information, and helpful tables and algorithms equip you with all the core knowledge you need.
- Exam-taking tips and tricks allow you to go into the exam with confidence.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to test your skills and simulate the exam experience with over 1,000 additional exam questions in study and test modes.
- Features full-color clinical images covering all the image types you’ll see on the boards, including x-rays, common skin findings, peripheral blood smears, ophthalmology findings, and CT and MR images.
About the Author
Dr. Miller graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Biology from The Ohio State University. She earned her medical degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and took her internship and residency on the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins. After serving as an Assistant Chief of Service (chief resident), she joined the faculty and is now an Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine. At Johns Hopkins, Dr. Miller has been very active in medical education. She currently serves as an Assistant Dean for Student Affairs. She directs the Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review Course and is a founding editor of the Johns Hopkins Board Review Book. Recently, she completed her M.B.A. at Johns Hopkins and serves as Vice-Chair for Clinical Operations for the Department of Medicine. In this capacity, she works to improve the delivery of care for patients at the institution. Dr. Miller’s clinical and research interests revolve around women’s health, medical education, and quality improvement. She is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and recent past Treasurer for the Society of General Internal Medicine.
۲ Infectious Disease
۳ Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
۱۱ Selected Topics in General and Internal Medicine
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=26361
نویسنده : Bimal Ashar MD MBA , Redonda Miller MD MBA
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 720
(ISBN) شابک : 0323377335
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $94.99
حجم فایل : 37 MB