Welcome to the ۲۱st Edition of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics – the reference of choice among pediatricians, pediatric residents, and others involved in the care of young patients. This fully revised edition continues to provide the breadth and depth of knowledge you expect from Nelson, while also keeping you up to date with new advances in the science and art of pediatric practice. Authoritative and reader-friendly, it delivers the information you need in a concise, easy-to-use format for everyday reference and study. From rapidly changing diagnostic and treatment protocols to new technologies to the wide range of biologic, psychologic, and social problems faced by children today, this comprehensive 2-volume reference keeps you on the cutting edge of the very best in pediatric care.
- Includes more than 70 new chapters, including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases, Approach to Mitochondrial Disorders, Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, Zika, update on Ebola, Epigenetics, Autoimmune Encephalitis, Global Health, Racism, Media Violence, Strategies for Health Behavior Change, Positive Parenting, and many more.
- Features hundreds of new figures and tables throughout for visual clarity and quick reference.
- Offers new and expanded information on CRISPR gene editing; LGBT health care; gun violence; vaccinations; immune treatment with CAR-T cells; new technology in imaging and genomics; new protocols in cancer, genetics, immunology, and pulmonary medicine; and much more.
- Provides fresh perspectives from four new associate editors: Nathan J. Blum of The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia; Karen Wilson of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York; Samir S. Shah of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center; and Robert C. Tasker of Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Provides regular updates online, written exclusively for Nelson.
- Remains your indispensable source for definitive, evidence-based answers on every aspect of pediatric care.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Part I The Field of Pediatrics
Part II Growth, Development, and Behavior
Part III Behavioral and Psychiatric Disorders
Part IV Learning and Developmental Disorders
Part V Nutrition
Part VI Fluid and Electrolyte Disorders
Part VII Pediatric Drug Therapy
Part VIII Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
Part IX Human Genetics
Part X Metabolic Disorders
Part XI The Fetus and the Neonatal Infant
Part XII Adolescent Medicine
Part XIII Immunology
Part XIV Allergic Disorders
Part XV Rheumatic Diseases of Childhood (Connective Tissue Disease, Collagen Vascular Diseases)
Part XVI Infectious Diseases
Part XVII The Digestive System
Part XVIII The Respiratory System
Part XIX The Cardiovascular System
Part XX Diseases of the Blood
Part XXI Cancer and Benign Tumors
Part XXII Nephrology
Part XXIII Urologic Disorders in Infants and Children
Part XXIV Gynecologic Problems of Childhood
Part XXV The Endocrine System
Part XXVI The Nervous System
Part XXVII Neuromuscular Disorders
Part XXVIII Disorders of the Eye
Part XXIX The Ear
Part XXX The Skin
Part XXXI Bone and Joint Disorders
Part XXXII Rehabilitation Medicine
Part XXXIII Environmental Health
Part XXXIV Laboratory Medicine
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=136914
نویسنده : Robert M. Kliegman MD , Joseph St. Geme MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 21 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 6874 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 032352950X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $141.99
حجم فایل : 295 MB