دانلود کتاب کاردیولوژی هسته ای و تصویربرداری قلبی عروقی چندوجهی: همگام با بیماری قلبی براونوالد + ویدئو
Nuclear Cardiology and Multimodal Cardiovascular Imaging: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 1ed + Video
Nuclear Cardiology and Multimodal Cardiovascular Imaging: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease Recent years have seen numerous advances in cardiovascular nuclear medicine technology, leading to more precise diagnoses and treatment and an expanded understanding of the molecular basis for cardiac disease. Nuclear Cardiology and Multimodal Cardiovascular Imaging is a one-stop, comprehensive guide to the diagnostic and clinical implications of this complex and increasingly important technology. Part of the Braunwald family of renowned cardiology references, it provides cutting-edge coverage of multimodal cardiac imaging along with case vignettes and integrated teaching content―ideal for cardiologists, cardiology fellows, radiologists, and nuclear medicine physicians.
- Features all the latest cardiovascular nuclear medicine studies with practical, evidence-based implications for personalized patient evaluation and treatment.
- Presents a consistent, patient-centered approach using integrated case vignettes correlated with specific nuclear medicine imaging findings. Discusses patient assessment criteria, risk factor criteria, pathology, evaluation criteria, outcomes, and other clinical implications.
- Covers a full range of imaging technologies, including SPECT/CT, PET/CT, and CT/MR hybrid radionuclide cardiovascular imaging studies.
- Addresses emerging clinical applications of nuclear imaging techniques for precision-based medicine, including targeted molecular imaging and cell therapies.
- Includes sections on instrumentation/principles of imaging; protocols and interpretation; applications in coronary artery disease, special populations, and heart failure; artificial intelligence, and more.
- Contains guidelines and appropriate use documents to provide appropriate context for clinicians.
- Features hundreds of high-quality figures including multimodal cardiac imaging studies, anatomic illustrations, and graphs.
- Provides Key Point summaries, ۵۰ procedural videos, and ۱۰۰ multiple-choice questions and answers to reinforce understanding and facilitate review.
Doody’s Core Titles® ۲۰۲۲
“This book provides the most up-to-date, evidence-based, and patient-centered approach to nuclear studies, which aims to help physicians with personalized patient evaluation and treatment…This book is an excellent guide for training and practicing physicians dealing with nuclear cardiology.”
©Doody’s Review Service, 2022, Sathvika Reddy Gaddam, MD (East Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine)
Doody’s Score: 4 Stars!
۱. Single photon emission computed tomography
۲. Positron emission tomography
۳. Principles of myocardial blood flow quantification with SPECT and PET imaging
۴. Radiopharmaceuticals for clinical SPECT and PET and imaging protocols
۵. Recognizing and preventing artifacts with SPECT and PET imaging
۶. Approaches to minimize patient dose in nuclear cardiology
۷. Patients with new-onset stable chest pain syndromes
۸. Applications of nuclear cardiology in known stable coronary artery disease
۹. Patient with prior revascularization
۱۰. Preoperative risk evaluation: When and how?
۱۱. Imaging in patients with acute chest pain in the emergency department
۱۲. Assessing the biology of high-risk plaque features with molecular imaging
۱۳. Patients with suspected coronary microvascular dysfunction
۱۴. Patient with cardiometabolic disease
۱۵. Patient with chronic kidney disease
۱۶. Women with suspected ischemic heart disease
۱۷. Key concepts in risk stratification and cost-effectiveness using nuclear scintigraphy in stable coronary artery disease
۱۸. The patient with new-onset heart failure
۱۹. Metabolic remodeling in heart failure
۲۰. Patient with ischemic heart failure: Ischemia and viability assessment and management
۲۱. Novel approaches for the evaluation of arrhythmic risk
۲۲. Screening for transplant vasculopathy
۲۳. Patient with known or suspected cardiac sarcoidosis
۲۴. Patients with known or suspected amyloidosis
۲۵. Patients undergoing cancer treatment
۲۶. Molecular imaging of myocardial infarction and remodeling
۲۷. Patient with mechanical dyssynchrony
۲۸. Aortic stenosis and bioprosthetic valve degeneration
۲۹. Infective endocarditis
۳۰. Large-vessel vasculitis
۳۱. Peripheral arterial disease
۳۲. Artificial intelligence in nuclear cardiology
۱. Example of left arm down artifact
۲. Example of ECG gating error
۳. Vasodilator stress and rest first pass myocardial perfusion imaging using gadolinium enhanced CMR
۴. Four-chamber view on two dimensional echocardiography showing normal LV systolic function
۵. Transaxial cine view of the coronary CT angiographic images
۶. ۴- and 2-chamber cine cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) demonstrating regional dyssynergy involving the inferior and infero-septal LV walls with moderately reduced LV global systolic function (LVEF 35%)
۷. ۴- and 2-chamber cine cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) demonstrating regional dyssynergy involving the inferior and infero-septal LV walls with moderately reduced LV global systolic function (LVEF 35%)
۸. ۴-chamber and short axis cine CMR images demonstrating akinesia of the true apex and the apical segments of the lateral, inferior and septal walls with hypokinesia of the remaining segments
۹. ۴-chamber and short axis cine CMR images demonstrating akinesia of the true apex and the apical segments of the lateral, inferior and septal walls with hypokinesia of the remaining segments
۱۰. T2-STIR CMR image documents myocardial hyperintensive areas indicating myocardial edema
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=286758
نویسنده : Marcelo Fernando Di Carli MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 500 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323763030
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $132.60
حجم فایل : 190 MB