Diffusion weighted imaging (DWI) is a key emerging imaging modality for the management of patients with possible breast lesions, and Diffusion MRI of the Breast is the first book to focus on all aspects of DWI in today’s practice. It covers the knowledge necessary to undertake clinical breast DWI, with a thorough review of how DWI is currently used as a breast imaging modality and how breast lesions appear on DWI. Expert clinicians and physicists from around the world share their knowledge and expertise on everything from technical requirements and image analysis to clinical applications of DWI (diagnosis, prognosis, treatment monitoring) with case examples, and upcoming developments in the field (radiomics, AI).
- Offers an in-depth discussion of DWI’s clinical applications in breast imaging, including the position of DWI with respect to other modalities, the use of DWI in the diagnosis of suspicious lesions with a multiparametric protocol, the use of DWI as an imaging biomarker of prognosis and response prediction, the potential role of DWI for unenhanced breast MR screening, and more.
- Provides a basic introduction to DWI before discussing a practical approach to clinical interpretation and quality assurance issues.
- Covers specific challenges and advanced techniques (IVIM, non-Gaussian diffusion, DTI, and other novel techniques), radiomics and artificial intelligence, and different vendor approaches in breast DWI packages.
- Features more than 500 high-quality images throughout.
- Explains how DWI could be specifically used to provide information on prognosis and prediction factors.
- Evaluates the current status of DWI, its potential for the management of breast cancer patients, and possible future developments in the field.
۱. General Principles and Challenges of Diffusion MRI
۲. Conventional Breast Imaging
۳. Overview of Breast DWI: Diagnosis of Suspicious Lesions Using DWI in Combination With Standard MRI
۴. Biomarkers, Prognosis, and Prediction Factors
۵. Disease and Treatment Monitoring
۶. Diffusion MRI as a Stand-Alone Unenhanced Approach for Breast Imaging and Screening
۷. DWI and Breast Physiology Status
۸. IVIM and Non-Gaussian DWI of the Breast
۹. Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) of the Breast
۱۰. Artificial Intelligence—Enhanced Breast MRI and DWI: Current Status and Future Applications
۱۱. Diffusion-Weighted Whole Body Imaging With Background Body Signal Suppression (DWIBS)
۱۲. High-Resolution Diffusion-Weighted Breast MRI Acquisition
۱۳. Clinical Interpretation of Diffusion MRI, ROI Assessment, Common Errors, Pitfalls and Artifacts, Challenges in Acquisition
۱۴. Multiplatform Standardization of Breast DWI Protocols: Quality Control and Test Objects
۱۵. Routine and Advanced Breast DWI Techniques and Processing: The Siemens Healthineers Per spective
۱۶. Breast Diffusion MRI Acquisition and Processing Techniques: The GE Healthcare Perspective
۱۷. Breast DWI Techniques and Processing: The Philips Perspective
۱۸. Diffusion-Weighted Imaging (DWI) for Breast Lesion Characterization: The Olea Medical Perspective and the Utilization of Olea Sphere Software
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=374820
نویسنده : Mami Iima
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2023
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 302
(ISBN) شابک : 0323797024
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $103.62
حجم فایل : 40 MB