دانلود کتاب بهداشت و درمان شخص آلوده به ایدز: غذا، تغذیه و شیوه زندگی بدون دارو ضد ویروس
Health of HIV Infected People: Food, Nutrition and Lifestyle without Antiretroviral Drugs
Health of HIV Infected People: Food, Nutrition and Lifestyle Without Antiretroviral Drugs defines the supportive roles of bioactive foods, exercise, and dietary supplements on the health of HIV infected people who do not have access to resources or those who choose not to utilize antiretroviral drugs.
Approaches such as the application of traditional herbs and foods are given careful definition by experts who define the risks and benefits of such practices within this important context.
Readers learn how to treat or ameliorate the effects of chronic retroviral disease using readily available, cheap foods, and dietary supplements. Ultimately, this work delivers a current, concise, scientific appraisal of the efficacy of key foods, nutrients, dietary plants, and behavioral changes in preventing and improving the quality of life of HIV infected infants and adults who are not undergoing antiretroviral therapy.
- Covers the role of nutrients in the prevention and treatment of HIV-induced physiological changes
- Delivers important coverage on the relationship between HIV infection and infant feeding practice, along with public health policy recommendations in social and cultural context
- Provides coverage of fitness and exercise regimens, physical activity, and behavioral and lifestyle changes on HIV infected individuals
- Explores food and treatment of obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease in HIV infected patients, including those without antiretroviral therapeutic treatmen
From the Back Cover
• Covers the role of nutrients in the prevention and treatment of HIV-induced physiological changes, with specific attention to dietary fat, zinc supplementation, protein supplementation, and anabolic steroids in patients not receiving antiretroviral therapy
• Delivers important coverage on the relationship between HIV infection and infant feeding practice, and policy, providing public health recommendations in social and cultural context
• Provides coverage of fitness and exercise regimens, physical activity, and behavioural and lifestyle changes on HIV infected individuals
• Explores food and treatment of obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease in HIV infected patients, including fundamental coverage and recommendations for care in those without antiretroviral therapeutic treatment
About the Author
Dr. Watson is a member of several national and international nutrition, immunology, cancer, and alcoholism research societies. Among his patents he has one on a dietary supplement; passion fruit peel extract with more pending. He continues to do research in animals and in clinical trials on dietary supplements and health including studies using omega-3 fatty acids in heart disease prevention and therapy. For 30 years he was funded by Wallace Research Foundation to study dietary supplements in health promotion. Dr. Watson has edited more than 110 books on nutrition, dietary supplements and over-the-counter agents, and drugs of abuse as scientific reference books. He has published more than 500 research and review articles.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=6837
نویسنده : Ronald Ross Watson
ناشر : Academic Press; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2015
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 420
(ISBN) شابک : 0128007672
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $120.00
حجم فایل : 4 MB
شما هم می توانید دیدگاه خود را ثبت کنید
- کامل کردن گزینه های ستاره دار (*) الزامی است
- آدرس پست الکترونیکی شما محفوظ بوده و نمایش داده نخواهد شد